• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unbaned

olcrox

Reaction score
hey i'm Iscariote, well you see i was killing a player of my own account (fly) wich i have the account number and password, i wanted to rook fly cost i bring it to main at lvl 15 (i was making chick feathers) and i wanted to have a black skull (everybody wants one right)

so the thing is that i thought that it be like rl and my account wouldn't got banned but i was wrong -.-' my bad

could you please unban me?? i dont want to wait so long to play again =l

thx...

lol check the rules in the page n then u talk, u cant log in in 2 different chars, it doesnt matter if u have 2 computers or not, it's ilegal...u can check it^^

lmao

you tell me not to speak about think i dont know, but ur the ignorant here since u think that rules works here

if rules were apply as they should i dont think a single player would log ever again. lets be real mass ban is not for the bussiness
so kid go sleep peacefuly thinking u know everything, sometimes is better to stay on the dark

lol u'll better shut up, u broke the rules so u must pay, if u dont get caught, it's another thing, but not for that it mean it's ok, so plx be quiet n bb, and wait until u r not longer banned

you tell me not to speak about think i dont know, but ur the ignorant here since u think that rules works here

if rules were apply as they should i dont think a single player would log ever again. lets be real mass ban is not for the bussiness
so kid go sleep peacefuly thinking u know everything, sometimes is better to stay on the dark

104m7gw.jpg

I couldn't agree more with the previous posters, you must be the 'Idiot of the day'.

ps. Don't they teach english in your country?

?

lol if you dont want to see that this ot is dying that's your problem, falling from 200 players a day to 60 is like a sign.

and like it or not i got a point, at least 70% for not saying everybody use ilegal programs.

so i might be the idiot of the day but if you cant get something as simple as that then ur all the idiots of the year come on

and by the way, no english is not a subject on my country it's a hobby for me so whether i write well or not is not of your bussiness ;D so find another point to argue

lol if you dont want to see that this ot is dying that's your problem, falling from 200 players a day to 60 is like a sign.

and like it or not i got a point, at least 70% for not saying everybody use ilegal programs.

so i might be the idiot of the day but if you cant get something as simple as that then ur all the idiots of the year come on

and by the way, no english is not a subject on my country it's a hobby for me so whether i write well or not is not of your bussiness ;D so find another point to argue

Actually, the number of players online has been increasing.

Yes, most of the players use bot. But you can't use that as an argument to get yourself unbanned.

Back