• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Understrike Searching for a team!

husam

Reaction score
Hello all
We are searching for a scripters and mappers that know about PHP, LUA, Web Designing, C++

We already got a hoster
ip~;understrike.sytes.net
We need 3 scripters
If u wanna join team pm me or post here
thanks

GM.

Msn: [email protected]

Time zone: (GMT+010) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien

How often will you be available to do the job of GM? How much time can you spend a week on the servers?
I will be available 4-7 days a week and the time i will be online in server will be between 4-14 hrs

How long have you played Tibia?: 2.5 years

Have played retail tibia But I have played on private servers for ca 1 years now

What classes have you played and what is your favorite class?: Paladin is my favorite class.

Have you been a GM before? If so what were your responsibilities? Why did you leave? What emulator? (4 part question)Yes, I have been GM many servers before. The servers I was GM on shut down.

Have You map servers before? If so did they like your maping.
Yes they did and the ask if I could script and that’s my other job if you want me

How would you handle each situation?
* Players fighting In chat? ask why they are fighting and say that they should stop or If they don't stop i will kick them. And If they don't stop I will kick them.

* Player begging for items or money? I will say that the player can start killing mobs instead of asking for money. Becous if they kill mobs they get items and they can sell it for money. later they can use the money to get items.

* Player asking a lot of questions and they just don't understand? I will be helpfull and reply theyr questions so much that i can.

* Player is suspected of hacking or using an Bot that is allowing him to fly or teleport? collect evidence and show it to admin.

What can you do to help populate the server? Get friends intrested in the server. wright about the server on populare sites.

Why do you feel you would make a good GM? I want to help other people who need it in the game and show my loyallity to the players.

Email me or add my Msn ( map or GM helper )

Back