• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair.

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Well, we're at a big battle over here. We are already red skulled and they atk us. Yellow skull doesn't appear. We really need something fixed here. It's like, they can atk us but we can't. :S We can get killed while they can't. Maybe higher the frags needed for rs and for ban. or make a war mode were frags are not acumulated. Something please!

Well, we're at a big battle over here. We are already red skulled and they atk us. Yellow skull doesn't appear. We really need something fixed here. It's like, they can atk us but we can't. :S We can get killed while they can't. Maybe higher the frags needed for rs and for ban. or make a war mode were frags are not acumulated. Something please!

Roflmao :thumbup: At the tutor who doesnt know that yellow skull doesnt appear if the skulled one attacks first, and that writes in his comment that he doesnt help noobs! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Poor little megaman, he got pwnt in both chars ^.^

Kyou, not nesesarily, I got two yellow skulls without having to atk them.
:)

Regards,
Arlianin

Regards,
Arlianin

Ye thats just what he says... if you attack first with white skull, he wont get yellow for attacking you

where are you from really sounds like you know english like your br friend cauche...

Regards,
Arlianin
Lol.. And I really care about my druid? ^.-
Just wanted you guys to get rs and I succeded

Krille you owned them yesterday... stats from battle please?

I died pretty fast tho.. with all those lags I had i couldnt even fill my mana up.

Back