• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Unique item, item for only one player

warriorfrog

Reaction score
I wanna make something like reward dailly supplys, weekly items rewards.

But there is a big problem, a player could make a lot chars and gave that items to his main char.

There is a way so i can add potions,runes,items to a player and this items the player can not trade,throw on ground and don't agroup with normal items?
And only this player can use this supplys? Because if not players would kill others to take this unique items, or any other way to make it possible?

It would be usefull to so many OTs 8.6 if someone know how to do...

Is anyone can give a base to do it?

Create new item attribute that holds owner id, when player tries to move that item or do any action just check if that player is the owner.

On TFS 1.3 series is possible as some guys said here, i've done it just adding an attribute as item owner and the events on the TFS 1.3 helps to make the rest, but on 0.3.6 may be hard for the lack of the events manipulation

On TFS 1.3 series is possible as some guys said here, i've done it just adding an attribute as item owner and the events on the TFS 1.3 helps to make the rest, but on 0.3.6 may be hard for the lack of the events manipulation
do u have it for 1.3?

Back