• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Uniserver

Jikoe II

Reaction score
hello,

2 years ago i was using xampp for hosting otservers, now i want to use uniform server since xampp doesnt work anymore.

I deleted xampp fully , restarted computer 10x , but uniform server keeps saying undefined when i use install and run all services. And with port 3306 and 80 it keeps saying used by another program
I checked with cmd / netstat -o which ports were being used. I didnt see port 3306 in the list nor port 80. I checked at services to find something like mysql or smth , that isnt on the list either. I deleted skype from my computer and restarted my pc 20 times or something.

still now i get when i use stop all services -> server status port 80 & 3306 are used by other programs somehow.

and yes i ran the program as administrator

anyone has any idea how to solve this?

@edit i just restarted my pc and it says apach - 80 is free to use now, but when i run apache it says undefined

- - - Updated - - -

anyone?

listen to me i faced all the problems of the uniserver that no one can face i just did that to fix it

and read how to instal the uniserver on its home page it requires c++ 2008 appach wont work without it

- - - Updated - - -

listen to me i faced all the problems of the uniserver that no one can face i just did that to fix it

and read how to instal the uniserver on its home page it requires c++ 2008 appach wont work without it

- - - Updated - - -

u crazy? there must be some easyer way to solve it! ;/

- a question : must my ports be opened to let uniserver work? like when i open the ports will the undefined be gone?

Back