• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Ekali Online 8.4 Custom

I find this hack attempt hilarious, its all the same person trying to hack, and i seriously find it hilarious. get a fucking life and quit trying to hack people

EXCUSE ME??! WTf are you talkinga bout? Btw anyone reading the server is back online...HACK? Listen home boy I dont know what the fuck your trying to pull, but dont come around here trying to accuse me of hacking my players!! As you can see if you would log in the password isnt your choice...you are given one...so shut up and stop talkin shit you prick.

I find this hack attempt hilarious, its all the same person trying to hack, and i seriously find it hilarious. get a fucking life and quit trying to hack people

hmm where do i know u from... thats right i seen u on many ots, and i do recall me whooping ur fucking ass on all of them, remember goosio?? or how bout that one u played with fuzz?? emm anyways shut ur fucking mouth, ur prob just pissed because u cant play, because u weren't able to read the fucking download link. But please, tell us how the server is a "Hack" ???:confused: