• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Rings of Power 7.6 (Oldschool)

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Greetings,

as I've been having requests of starting hosting open-tibia servers again, I've been working on some projects to make them even better.

IP to connect with: nikkster.org
Port to connect through: 7171
Website to create accounts: nikkster.org/ringsofpower

General in-game info:
client: 7.6
Map: Realmap (All bugs should be fixed, if you would find any more, please message a GM online
Exp rate: 10x all the time

Read more here: News - Rings of Power

The OT is running on a fast dedicated server provided by the owner himself (Me) which is located in a datacenter in the USA. The dedicated server has 8 GB Ram, 3,000 Bandwidth, 1 GB Uplink Port and this processor: 2x Dual Core Intel Xeon 5160 Processors (3.0GHZ).

What are you waiting for, go to www.nikkster.org/ringsofpower and create yourself an account!

NO DONATIONS!

sorry i don't like exp "rate" i will go play sinera because that is exp stage much better. but gl. and maby you should do something whit the guild list? alot of old guilds are on it remove them.

Sorry don't wanna play a lowrate atm but just noticed one strange thing on the homepage:

Global Information

*Normall settings for the 7.6 Client.
*Experience Rate (Stages, look down) ;
*Using the global tibia map.
*The map can't be any bigger since all is already there.
*A Good and an Active Crew.
*Contains every quest from the old school tibia.
*Regular updates.

*Balanced vocations for a perfect PVP.
*OT owned by Dedicated Server providers (Dedicated Servers | VPS | Webhosting | Blog | Livesupport and much more!)
*IP: nikkster.org

Detailed Information

*The Experience rate: 10x all the time.

*Kills;
- 3 frags to get red skull and 6 to get banned for two days.
*Runes;
- The runes and spells works exactly as on the 7.6 client.
- It's also realistic charges on the runes.

Fail

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-4.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\ringsofpower\characters.php on line 58

With what? The one who fails here is you who's bothering to write here just to get higher postcount, just like your brother. But he's more mature than you are, he actually dont bother spending time typing useless posts in threads where he isn't supposed to if he hasn't even tried the server) Now Sizaro, have you? No, you don't.

Looks nice gonna give it a try :)

Edit : Btw how can I see who is online? I see 6/40 on website but cant see who and I cant say !online (dont work) ^^

This is a pretty good server, just needs more players. Only thing that needs is paladin need to start with spears and as well as knights, they need a weapon. And spears need not to break. ://.. Other then that it's pretty good

Edite: -.-!! Walked to mint and no minos.

This is a pretty good server, just needs more players. Only thing that needs is paladin need to start with spears and as well as knights, they need a weapon. And spears need not to break. ://.. Other then that it's pretty good

Edite: -.-!! Walked to mint and no minos.

Yeah, that'll be fixed. That's next in our works.

However, bump :)

why you gotta rip on him? come into his thread just to shit on his server? and accuse him of stealing it?

go host your server until some br crashs you... then you will come here crying asking people like nikkster to help you..

Last edited:
Back