• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Unjustifed Bannishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

newacc

Banned User
Reaction score
You have been banned for the following reason:
Noob

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:( I is cut my
explanation whoever did this

Oh guess... I was like you on OTFans and yes I know I can still can get better but w/e

You should stop flaming and insulting everyone

I think the mods should atleast bother writing a reason.
It just takes some seconds..

Yeah right, made 8 posts, call that spamm if you want, cba to care

Yeah right, made 8 posts, call that spamm if you want, cba to care

Facts. Your name was swaleriasux. You automatic won a pass to a ban for insult other member in a permanent mode.

And just make an account on OtLand to insult a server thats spam for me. And antoher to complain about your spam acc, double spam for me.

Fragdonut: I never said that he is jagkanprata... Thats what I ment.

Am I the only who thinks this guy takes this forum serious? Its not controlling a country dude, seriously?
Why did you ban my other acc then?

Am I the only who thinks this guy takes this forum serious? Its not controlling a country dude, seriously?
Why did you ban my other acc then?

This forum is serious, and the reason why I have not banned you is because I want you to get noticed about the answer of this complaint.
You have agreed with the ban so I'll close this thread, whatever you want to ask PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back