• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unjustified banishment

kaincer

Reaction score
My name is Jorge Pinto from chile ,owner a server of dbko this server is a server Dragonball (dbko, wodbo) its server is forgottenserver +1.0 and i am banned for:

This server is currently banned! Reason: Dragon Ball servers aren't allowed on otservlist.org. We accept only TIBIA servers..
Server will be unbanned after 09/02/2017.

In June 2016, i make a topic for this forum. https://otland.net/threads/im-banned-from-otserverlist.243915/#post-2369747
I also contacted the administrator through http://otservlist.org/contact , the administrator answered my question saying.
0d5c0cb8712d48839da415543cf3935c.png

7 months later I'm still waiting for an answer

@xinn

I apologize for my English, I occupy google translator

its not an unjustified banishment
you said that your server is a dragonball ot
and he banned you for having a dragonball ot
???

I am waiting for an answer to my problem, which is: why are they banning me? It is tfs + 1. Ok is dragon ball server, but in June he replied by saying(06-24-2016): "we will be creating a separate custom servers list in 2 weeks" already passed 6months 1 weeks. still I'm banned and the custom list is not create still.

I am still banned and the custom list has not been created yet and I do not think the list is created in the short term
That's why I created this post

Surely it is badly written the title of the post, I apologize. I can not change the title
I apologize for my English, I occupy google translator

We wanted to create a separete list for anime servers however due lack of time it wasn't created yet.

^^^ from that thread you linked. Probably the same reason why there is none now.

Back