• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint unjustified infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Alla som har fått sina inlägg raderade efter min varning har fått en infraction.
Hädanefter kommer alla omogna, ovidkommande inlägg att raderas och postaren kommer att bli tilldelad en infraction.

HAHAH HÄDANEFTER!!!! OVIDKOMMANDE!!!! HAHA SNELA SEJ VILKEN SIDA DU LETAR ORDEN ??????[/quote]

All the best,
OtLand[/QUOTE]

please bold the inappropriate language part :thumbup: non-swedish moderators can suck my duck actin global mods

give me mod now i go give all polak infraction cuz i believe maybe they are insult ppl because someone quote him with :mad: smiley so i kno he be INsULTIN

Deavz asked me to give you that infraction because he can't punish you since he's not an actual moderator. He's the one who should be giving explanations. He also told me that Talaturen had told him that he can contact a moderator if he wants to give an infraction and he contacted me.

Deavz asked me to give you that infraction because he can't punish you since he's not an actual moderator. He's the one who should be giving explanations. He also told me that Talaturen had told him that he can contact a moderator if he wants to give an infraction and he contacted me.

But "HAHAH HÄDANEFTER!!!! OVIDKOMMANDE!!!! HAHA SNELA SEJ VILKEN SIDA DU LETAR ORDEN ??????"

Its not spamming or insulting, did you even ask Deavz what it ment?

Since I can't give infractions, I have to ask a moderator, so Nikolas just did what i asked him to do,
just to make that clear.

You quoted me twice, and both of the quotes were my warnings were i specifically told you,
that an unmature post or an off-topic post will lead to an infraction, so don't come and complain about that.

However, i really doubt that you didn't read my warnings,
as I mentioned before, you quoted my warnings, and answered them.
Next time, maybe you will respect a moderators warning.

I agree with Cirtaboy.

Why is it that Deavz has influence on Otland staff members?

Delirium use http://translate.google.se/# before infracting someone in the native language forum.

HAHA, fail english.
Plx no ban!?

Since I can't give infractions, I have to ask a moderator, so Nikolas just did what i asked him to do,
just to make that clear.

You quoted me twice, and both of the quotes were my warnings were i specifically told you,
that an unmature post or an off-topic post will lead to an infraction, so don't come and complain about that.

However, i really doubt that you didn't read my warnings,
as I mentioned before, you quoted my warnings, and answered them.
Next time, maybe you will respect a moderators warning.

Read /\. Thank you.

I agree with Cirtaboy.

Why is it that Deavz has influence on Otland staff members?

Because he's a moderator of the swedish section but he can't give infractions due to the fact that his user is recognised by the forum as a donator and not as moderator, like mine for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back