• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unknown name 7x Exp

Raistlin

Reaction score
OK well Me and another friend Are making a OT we have a 100% Custom map Already mapped out. We want to make a serious server uptime 98.2% Witch any OT will have that uptime so you know they update and a comp restart. This server is TFS it will be 8.11 Well this is what i need:

Mapper [X][X][X]
Scripter [X][X]
WEB Designer [X]
Sprite Artist [X] [X] [X]
Coders [X] [X] [X]
Red=Filled
Black=Opened
Note i do a little of all ill map script code and web
Well we have a good hoster
http://www.speedtest.net/result/289674092.png
Hosters DL upload speeds

Contact me Scripter Mapper get GM
and others GM or SR tutor
Depends if we like it
Contact me ASAP

server will be up as soon as i get the scripts converted from 7.81 to 8.11
he ran this server back then and he said it did good 80 people and well we have a def 30 right now we hope to beta it soon

im still looking i got a offer for a mapper but nothing else umm so contact me asap

Stilll waiting

Last edited:
Well then if your going to add to your map later on then it is not '100% mapped out'. Just figured I would justify that. I would apply for a coding position, but this server doesn't look very 'serious'. Seems like a server that will go down as soon as it meets a bump in the road.
-Wasted

this server is acually going to be here a wile im buying a .com once we decide the name this is a serious one i plan to be up for a long time \

this server is a old one back in 7.81 we had it for a year and well we plan to keep it up and uptodate we stopped last time because we where to lazy to convert scripts but we are doing that now

I was thinking about it but then Wasted pointed something that was true out, so nah.

Davison I gave you a level on your little creature lmao

this server is acually going to be here a wile im buying a .com once we decide the name this is a serious one i plan to be up for a long time \

this server is a old one back in 7.81 we had it for a year and well we plan to keep it up and uptodate we stopped last time because we where to lazy to convert scripts but we are doing that now

Raistlin, you proved me correct with your second paragraph. By the way it's a domain :/

-Wasted

P.S. Davison I also gave you a level and your adoptable!

your hosters speeds might be good, but what are the comp specs?
I bet they arent better than mine :>

ok if your not going to post a app dont post here idc what your specs are i call it a .com and you all can bite my ass it will be up last time its because we lost half our staff and so idc if you think it wont be up once it hits a bump so idc what you guys think im going to work hard and if you plan to critisize on everything dont post it is bull shit that just because you have been here awile means you can bag fucking i probably can fucking make a site better than any of you you know why i dont i dont have the time i have a job i own my own house a car you guys are to fucking stupid to understand this

Last edited:
Back