• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unleash Dreams (next map)

Kaorus

Unleash Dreams Staff
Reaction score
Map: 2%

This is the Boat of Branella

screenshot200811823259mi0.png

The Castle of Branella

screenshot2008118231139ul6.png

With the time, i post other images :D :D

It happens that this boat uses the highest technology of branella, when there is no wind, this uses a power source based on the stones of millgork, which have a lot of energy and can be recharged with a washed into the waters of Lake millgork.

After postings engine of the boat, had a little problem with imageshack in my PC

o ok xD

but i cant wait till this rpg server is up aND RUNNING
:D
could be worth while playing on
im already planning on donating

Wow, thx xD
Actually, the server use a map downloaded, i think in create a custom map for the ot :D

Everything depends on the time
It happens that in January, this festival of tunas and Estudiantina hope to be owner, if I head, leaving perhaps as in February, besides that I need staff xD, but if I might quit before the OT​

VoteS:

Custom Map: 1 - Akor Shel
Downloaded Map: 0 - Not Akor Shel

=)

The next map is custom, Alcohol Shell

Entrance to POI in the new Map :D
screenshot2008071303622cf0.png

PD:
The square is a error in my RME xD

Entrance looks awsome even with those sqaures xD

just need some stones on the top floor

looks nice, i hope that this project wont die.
Thx

Hopefully this will not happen to me, but it goes down that road, nobody is pointing to the team, only peroxide has been suggested.

@ Peroxide
In that thread, will be the new images, as this map, my pc erase the city), luckily, the area of POI, I got saved: D

http://otland.net/f61/unleash-dreams-14908/
Search Team :D

Last edited:
Back