• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature [Unofficial] Signature Contest #2

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
No shit hahaha ! But what I mean is that it'll look too small, I'm saying it should be about 150 so you can at least make something like this:
Eyesthatkill.png

Trust me, it'd be a change for the better, or at least make it within a range, like between 130 and 160... The measures I use the most are around 380 to 400 px in width and a height of 150 to 180 px so you can actually fit details into the signatures...

No shit hahaha ! But what I mean is that it'll look too small, I'm saying it should be about 150 so you can at least make something like this:
Eyesthatkill.png

Trust me, it'd be a change for the better, or at least make it within a range, like between 130 and 160... The measures I use the most are around 380 to 400 px in width and a height of 150 to 180 px so you can actually fit details into the signatures...

Hold shift when free transforming and only move the corners, this keeps the images pixels in perspective, I usually just sharpen once after a resize since it keeps it decent quality.

Back