• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature [Unofficial] Signature Contest #3

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92788

So the 2nd contest is over and it's time for the 3rd to start. Prize will once again be money in Secura but this time to make it fair and not so people wasted their time for nothing if they don't win I will split the money. 1st place will win 50k
2nd place will win 30k and 3rd place will win 20k(I know this isn't alot of money but it's not like I'm Bill Gates :/)
Theme is anime/manga. That means any render or stock must contain atleast 1 anime/manga character(Naruto, One Piece, also some people might not know what it is so here is a good site for anime/manga renders)

Rules;
Size MUST be 430x150 in width and height.
Submissions MUST BE YOUR OWN WORK! If I find out if you stole a sig as your submission, you will be disqualified from this SOTW.
Only ONE signature per person.
The signature you submit must match the current themes.
No submitting previous signatures that you have used anywhere. If any member is able to recognize the signature, IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Signatures MUST be anonymous, this means your name/username cannot be anywere on the submitted signature. The only text that your signature will contain are the words "Otland Signature Contest".
You cannot vote for yourself, or use a second account to vote for yourself. Voting for yourself WILL GET YOU DISQUALIFIED and you ARE NOT ALLOWED to tell people to vote for you, if I find out you did then you'll be disqualified.
You must send your submission to me. Submissions are due on Monday, July 30th.
You understand these rules and accept them and any attempt at breaking them will get you disqualified.

Entries;
TriWear
Sisuvide
Vendeliko
T.Core​

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not let the winner of the previous SoTW pick the theme? Just a thought ^_^

Why not let the winner of the previous SoTW pick the theme? Just a thought ^_^
Hmm didn't think of that :p Sure the winner of this SOTW can chose the theme for the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see the activity!!! Hopefully we get our sub forum eventually :ppp i'm not gonna join this one but gd luck to all else

Don't like theme lol so doubt a good result would come out of it

Hers mine he says its not 430/150 lol
CbjLMeC.png

He didn't even make it and look at it, it has text other than 'Otland signature contest'.

Back