• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Until The End Recruiting

h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@
SALAR TRADE TEAM ? ZNAM.

guild hunted

msg me ingame if you wanna make small warmode tonight, like 6vs6 / 10vs10 or something.

krigar rasmus

I thought u were joking, bcz no one would play with a noob who's dying on 2 sds

94% new threads = salar
ffs

btw 1sd = 500 <without %> and good ml

So if you have played tibia you would of known that 2 sd = 500 dmg
like I said, if your name is Salar it means your a big noob and everything is possible. You may die by 1 exori vis on 300 rp.

atleast my English isn't retarded like yours.

What is wrong with my English? I'm correctly using every word in a proper format. I'm also using correct grammar, so that you can understand what I am typing. So if you have a problem with my "English" come fight me in real life. As I said you can't tell an Canadian or American to learn English because we know it from the time we spend as a fetus. So fuck you and have a great night don't try being a "Grammar Nazi" on a forum meant for international use.

What is wrong with my English? I'm correctly using every word in a proper format. I'm also using correct grammar, so that you can understand what I am typing. So if you have a problem with my "English" come fight me in real life. As I said you can't tell an Canadian or American to learn English because we know it from the time we spend as a fetus. So fuck you and have a great night don't try being a "Grammar Nazi" on a forum meant for international use.
"Come fight me in real life", once again, if you can't play the game as it's supposed to be played, you have to drag in peoples real lifes to it, gratz Salar, you just earned 0 respect.

"Come fight me in real life", once again, if you can't play the game as it's supposed to be played, you have to drag in peoples real lifes to it, gratz Salar, you just earned 0 respect.

Have you heard about something called "Trolling???"....

Back