• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Upcoming Game] Left4 Dead 2!!

XaTaR

قناص بغداد
Reaction score
left4dead2_packshot.jpg

Left4 Dead 2 IS COMMING!!!

HERE IS TRAILER:YouTube - Left 4 Dead 2 :: Trailer (HD) E3

YEA!!!

I am going to pre-order this game on Steam. The first left 4 dead was so fun but got boring due to repetition... This one seems a little more diverse seeing as how there are a lot more weapons :>.

Wish they extended the original game further.
I feel just a tad ripped.

This probably could have been avoided if they released the SDK earlier whilst there was still a lot of community interest in it.

Well, I payed ~$40 for it about 2 weeks after it came out.
Played it to death, went back to Morrowind then played it to death again.

Then I got bored and tried some community content to make it last longer.
That died out quickly.

I still feel like I got my moneys worth, but I still feel they could make it a lot better with some DLC packs or fleshing it out more instead of just making a sequel which I can pretty much garuntee is going to be similar gameplay plus a few new weapons, different characters, new maps, a new zombie clown uncommon infected and a new special infected.

But, still the same game underneath it all.
They could have included these new maps, weapons etc. as a massive DLC pack!
Or even more likely, an expansion pack.

Anyway, good luck to them.
I'm content for the moment playing Killing Floor which cost me $4 until it comes out.

ya.. the video iss oldd but call of duty mw2 would be awesome :)!
i cant w8 for mw2 n halo 3 odst 9 DAYSSSS OMGGG!

Back