• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

update client!

Dragonista

Reaction score
Hello,
I beleive that if you don't want to update the OT's then atleast update so you can use new tibiaclients to join it? 10.60+
this is one of the main reasons I don't play here anymore since I play real tibia too and it's annoying having 2 clients and need to change hotkeys all the time etc.
@Mark @Hani

Yours,
Almighty

We are working on that, but it's not quite ready yet.

u are saying this words from 2 months ago .. also why u always say .. if you dont like shadowcores . dont waste ur time on it ..? we bought points .. we waste like 1 year on leveling chars . earning cash we have a nice war's on it also we are waiting for more !! .. as we know that shadowcores never rest and it was the best ot ever .. that's why we play on it .. but if u login shadowcores now ? no wars . no pk's . ppl no active . alot of botters .. it's boring as hell

Dont be so conceited about the server .. or the online it reach .. remember that the online was 1700+ now 900 max but most of them botters and no war no pk's no active no warmode .. please understand it .. update shadowcores i know it's hard for you but try alot and work very hard on it .. do not fail us .. and dont let us feeling regret .. about the money and the time that we waste on shadowcores

hope you listen to us .. and do something quickly .. before late and shadowcores must have reset :) goodluck

u are saying this words from 2 months ago .. also why u always say .. if you dont like shadowcores . dont waste ur time on it ..? we bought points .. we waste like 1 year on leveling chars . earning cash we have a nice war's on it also we are waiting for more !! .. as we know that shadowcores never rest and it was the best ot ever .. that's why we play on it .. but if u login shadowcores now ? no wars . no pk's . ppl no active . alot of botters .. it's boring as hell

Dont be so conceited about the server .. or the online it reach .. remember that the online was 1700+ now 900 max but most of them botters and no war no pk's no active no warmode .. please understand it .. update shadowcores i know it's hard for you but try alot and work very hard on it .. do not fail us .. and dont let us feeling regret .. about the money and the time that we waste on shadowcores

hope you listen to us .. and do something quickly .. before late and shadowcores must have reset :) goodluck
"update shadowcores and dont make us feel regret for wasting time and money on shadowcores"
Do you really think this will motivate him to work on the server further if you feel like all the time and money you used on the server are a waste?

I guess if the day of the update will ever come... I will celebrate it at home with champange!! :O

Why does a lot of servers already have updated to newer client and Shadowcores can't?
I know you want to make it stable, but the other servers are stable too.

I guess if the day of the update will ever come... I will celebrate it at home with champange!! :O

Why does a lot of servers already have updated to newer client and Shadowcores can't?
I know you want to make it stable, but the other servers are stable too.

They are desperate to find edges they can compete with ShadowCores in, and they will be stuck, much like others have been stuck with 8.6 partly because of bad otb file, even if they don't like to admit it. That usually leads to a reset of their server if they want to update unless they have the technical expertise to deal with it (which many don't). We're careful with our updates and make sure we can deliver a stable and smooth experience that we're known for. Here are my speculations about how other servers have updated to a newer version than ShadowCores:
1) They created their own items.otb file and will be fucked over when we release the official one, because it's unlikely to match theirs because the update process past 10.41 is a bit different than just hitting "Update" in otitemeditor.
2) They are not using OTLand IP Changer, because it hasn't been updated past 10.41, I don't know what they are using, maybe they made a temporary IP Changer for the version they're using, or they're distributing a modified version of CipSoft's client (which is illegal) or forcing everyone to use OTClient (which degrades the user experience for people who aren't comfortable with it). We're the developers of OTLand IP Changer, so we will make sure it's updated along with ShadowCores and LunarForce when the update is ready.
3) They are not using sprites that have had significant attribute changes on their map, which would cause clients to debug, or they are using that and don't care about their players who get client crashes.

I don't blame anyone who chooses to play on other servers due to lack of updates here, I've already been honest with everyone with what they should expect and I encourage people who don't like the current state of ShadowCores to spend their time elsewhere because I don't want people to be disappointed because the update is delayed or doesn't contain what they were expecting. People like to say that I don't care because of that, but it's the opposite, if I didn't care I wouldn't be writing these posts to let you know that it's still in the works. Sadly, I've had to spend more time moderating the forums in the past week than working on the update.

It is not in my best interest to fool people to play on ShadowCores if they don't like it in its current state, it's in my best interest to make sure everyone is informed and plays because they enjoy ShadowCores in its current state.

We will also be updating directly to the latest version, not some outdated 10.5x version that other servers are stuck on right now.

They are desperate to find edges they can compete with ShadowCores in, and they will be stuck, much like others have been stuck with 8.6 partly because of bad otb file, even if they don't like to admit it. That usually leads to a reset of their server if they want to update unless they have the technical expertise to deal with it (which many don't). We're careful with our updates and make sure we can deliver a stable and smooth experience that we're known for. Here are my speculations about how other servers have updated to a newer version than ShadowCores:
1) They created their own items.otb file and will be fucked over when we release the official one, because it's unlikely to match theirs because the update process past 10.41 is a bit different than just hitting "Update" in otitemeditor.
2) They are not using OTLand IP Changer, because it hasn't been updated past 10.41, I don't know what they are using, maybe they made a temporary IP Changer for the version they're using, or they're distributing a modified version of CipSoft's client (which is illegal) or forcing everyone to use OTClient (which degrades the user experience for people who aren't comfortable with it). We're the developers of OTLand IP Changer, so we will make sure it's updated along with ShadowCores and LunarForce when the update is ready.
3) They are not using sprites that have had significant attribute changes on their map, which would cause clients to debug, or they are using that and don't care about their players who get client crashes.

I don't blame anyone who chooses to play on other servers due to lack of updates here, I've already been honest with everyone with what they should expect and I encourage people who don't like the current state of ShadowCores to spend their time elsewhere because I don't want people to be disappointed because the update is delayed or doesn't contain what they were expecting. People like to say that I don't care because of that, but it's the opposite, if I didn't care I wouldn't be writing these posts to let you know that it's still in the works. Sadly, I've had to spend more time moderating the forums in the past week than working on the update.

It is not in my best interest to fool people to play on ShadowCores if they don't like it in its current state, it's in my best interest to make sure everyone is informed and plays because they enjoy ShadowCores in its current state.

We will also be updating directly to the latest version, not some outdated 10.5x version that other servers are stuck on right now.

You are alawys giving clearly statements, that makes me still stay on Shadowcores. I enjoy playing Shadowcores and I will just keep on waiting for the update to come out. Hope it will be ready for christmas! :)

Thanks for your time.

Word's didn't cost you money :( just do some actions :D

From what I understand modyfing the IP in the client is illegal, is there any difference between modyfing the client(using a a custom client) and using a IP changer? Aren't they both the same, I mean both does modify something which is illegal?

Also, can we expect TFS at github to be updated when the ip changer & shadowcores is being update?

Good post from you though :p

The best opinion is if you just make a reset on both server's and just open a new one with lower exp stages - also without ssa - and shits would make everyone start again instead of wasting your time on this shit which wont (happen this year) , So Just stop wasting your time on this laksho shit and just do a reset :)

The best opinion is if you just make a reset on both server's and just open a new one with lower exp stages - also without ssa - and shits would make everyone start again instead of wasting your time on this shit which wont (happen this year) , So Just stop wasting your time on this laksho shit and just do a reset :)

A reset would make many players to stop, and I think this is not even needed to suggest since it won't happen anyway. ;)

Funny how you go from being a fucking moron to a bumkisser in a couple of hours haha

I'm asking why you even comment? Have nothing to do in real life? Go help your mother or something, do something useful then spamming the forums, it will not really get you far in real life. Little kid. ;)
I just said, how it is. And if you want to be childish, then search someone else. I'm to old for that... I'm sorry!

10.71 right now, could you fix this if you've got time? @Mark @Hani

I'd love if atleast the game-client keeps kind of up to date as to real tibia, if it's not too much work that is ofcourse!

Yours,
Almighty~

10.71 right now, could you fix this if you've got time? @Mark @Hani

I'd love if atleast the game-client keeps kind of up to date as to real tibia, if it's not too much work that is ofcourse!

Yours,
Almighty~

We already patched the server to support 10.71 last server save.

Back