• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update

Firemac

Reaction score
My big suggestion is to atleast get a mapper or start making new updates, new hunting places and many new quests since it's not so fun to PVP because pvping on this serv isn't that fun, it's all about manarune and ue, no balance in this server for that.

And if you Richux don't have time to be online pretty much on your GM, fix a EM, Event GM and make like 1 event each day to make the server extra exciting.

Write what you think readers! It's relly important you do that so Richux can see what the players like/dislike

An example on a quest, A hard quest that requires a big team, but not too hard, and sometimes you get to a point where you have to answer questions that will lead you to the right way, situations that require a mastermind to solve, a place you need to split up in 2-4 groups and do different things to continue. Stuff like that, you feel me?

if you're not creative enough to come up with quests/huntarea maybe get someone that is

An example on a quest, A hard quest that requires a big team, but not too hard, and sometimes you get to a point where you have to answer questions that will lead you to the right way, situations that require a mastermind to solve, a place you need to split up in 2-4 groups and do different things to continue. Stuff like that, you feel me?

ultimate challenge quest is hard. It's not complicated, but you need lot of patience while doing it. However, there ofc will be more quests coming in future, I will try to make them more fun/complicated and interesting.

if you're not creative enough to come up with quests/huntarea maybe get someone that is

Community is my muse :eek:

I'm pretty tired today, But tomorrow I will post a fully detailed post on how a perfect quest can be, but when I take my time to make the details don't ignore the suggestion, but do it.

- Firemac

I feel you, it's a great idea!

You could get a question, then there are let's say 4 tp's with a sign behind each tp telling you answers, and if you enter the right tp, with the right answer, you proceed, if you enter a wrong tp... You end up in a room filled with ghazbarans :)

Another quest could be something like this, you talk to a npc and he gives you a clue where the next npc is or something, then you get to a boss room or something then the reward room :D

s s s i i i g g g n n n e e e d d d

Back