• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

bridge_part.png

Can anyone assist me with the id? missing bridge parts
Nevermind found it 11864 its in borders, And again nice work with the update

does anybody know how to delete or edit the monsters?? i want to have it blank and just add the ones i have in my server

Wow, that is nice :D
Fixed border after my map was modified and some things were a bit weird. Borders were nicely in one place :D (Usually had to put all the possible borders somewhere near the fixing location)

thats really nice that's how zbisu's borders worked in his extensions pack, it's much better i think since u can place borders on grounds without autoborder and still get the borders. so gr8 work, but its just adding another line of outer border and adding this to="none" right? i'll try to fix that myself if it's not released in time when i need to map
nayways gr8 work

Hello guys. I just want to convert my easy map from 8.60 to 10.77. When I try to open my map (8.60) with RME 3.0 it says that I must "select tibia 8.60 -tibia.dat & tibia.spr directory, so I download and install 8.6 client. Problem is RME can't find .dat and .spr. Even if i select installation folder the RME says: "Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.60 installation folder". I try also add tibia spr and dat from File>Preferences>Client Version and still doesn't working. :( Please help me guys i would like to convert my map form 8.60 to 10.77. I'm using 'The Forgotten Server - Version 1.1'.

:eek::eek::eek: :cool:

@zbisu since this bitch just left us with half finished pack can u explain us how to do
"It's an autoborder feature just like gravel and other carpet types!"
with 1 simple of some random ground border? i know ur extension pack has this on all grounds like it should be
ive tried myself but it always ends up getting fckd up in some way. if i can get to understand this i will try to make it for all grounds and post it here.

Wow! nice extension you have there. Will you update it in the future or is this only a 'one-time' release? Because this has some future!

Back