• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

hey! thats awesome but you miss few things:

currently the grass (normal border) is set to border id="10" to ="none" <remove this border, its ugly.

This blue ground is not set to have auto border when placing on empty place, you should, so it will work like de grass on its side.
oOgi4Ih.png

also some mountain tools have de wrong circular north east corner wrong.. see this:

EzBmRrC.jpg

green = ok
red = wrong

gibe us the update my friend
Any news on the update? :p
Wow! nice extension you have there. Will you update it in the future or is this only a 'one-time' release? Because this has some future!
hey! thats awesome but you miss few things:

currently the grass (normal border) is set to border id="10" to ="none" <remove this border, its ugly.

This blue ground is not set to have auto border when placing on empty place, you should, so it will work like de grass on its side.
oOgi4Ih.png

also some mountain tools have de wrong circular north east corner wrong.. see this:

EzBmRrC.jpg

green = ok
red = wrong
I feel I should clear up a few things;

My interest in Open-Tibia dropped dramatically and thus have no interest in updating this project.
That said, it is open source and this is an open source community; I invite you all to continue on this. There's plenty of work done compared to the standard RME but there's much room for improvement.
I've seen different threads from different people with new RME features and I suggest somebody takes the lead in order to create 1 improved RME instead of multiple scattered around the community.

The mountains were a known problem but there are sadly no sprites for those corners. I had to improvise.
The ground borders are easily fixable but I can't be bothered. As I stated, this is open source.
The autoborder feature for 'small borders' are based on carpet brushes. Fiddle with those and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

GL & HF.

I feel I should clear up a few things;

My interest in Open-Tibia dropped dramatically and thus have no interest in updating this project.
That said, it is open source and this is an open source community; I invite you all to continue on this. There's plenty of work done compared to the standard RME but there's much room for improvement.
I've seen different threads from different people with new RME features and I suggest somebody takes the lead in order to create 1 improved RME instead of multiple scattered around the community.

The mountains were a known problem but there are sadly no sprites for those corners. I had to improvise.
The ground borders are easily fixable but I can't be bothered. As I stated, this is open source.
The autoborder feature for 'small borders' are based on carpet brushes. Fiddle with those and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

GL & HF.

thanks for your work for the community!

Does this work for 10.96 ? Says any client in title but thread says 10.76...
It says 10.76 because I made it when that was the latest update. Everything client past that works perfectly but the new sprites (after 10.76) will be in others. You'll have to sort those yourself.

How clear the creature list in rme?
I'm getting annoyed by the countless reused sprites when I'm trying to find a creature look.
And there are several monster I no longer use/have in my game yet still in the the rme creature list, because cant find a way to remove them from there

How clear the creature list in rme?
I'm getting annoyed by the countless reused sprites when I'm trying to find a creature look.
And there are several monster I no longer use/have in my game yet still in the the rme creature list, because cant find a way to remove them from there

You go into Remere's Map Editor\data\"client you use"
Then you just go into the creatures.xml and clear those creatures you don't want.

I would've emptied it completely then inside rme i would've done File->Import->Import Monsters/Npc and imported all the monsters i wanted in the list :)

OT: Ty for sharing.

You go into Remere's Map Editor\data\"client you use"
Then you just go into the creatures.xml and clear those creatures you don't want.

I would've emptied it completely then inside rme i would've done File->Import->Import Monsters/Npc and imported all the monsters i wanted in the list :)

OT: Ty for sharing.
there were so many folders.
My creature.xml file was in: data > user > data > 1035 (even though i use 1076 client)

EDIT:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<creatures>
</creatures>
event after deleting all..
The monsters are still there. looked trough half of the folders, there is no more of my monsters, yet they still exist when i open the editor

EDIT2:

I went trough all the folders.
There are no xml files what contain my monsters, yet when I open my map I see all of them..

Last edited:
I'm using the RME 3.1. I try to open the tibia 7.6 map, and it tells me to direct the RME to the 7.6 folder.

I do that, but still it says "cannot find tibia.dat and tibia.spr" (But theyre both in the tibia 7.6 folder).

What can be the problem? I've followed the tutorial, reinstalled everything twice.

I'm using the RME 3.1. I try to open the tibia 7.6 map, and it tells me to direct the RME to the 7.6 folder.

I do that, but still it says "cannot find tibia.dat and tibia.spr" (But theyre both in the tibia 7.6 folder).

What can be the problem? I've followed the tutorial, reinstalled everything twice.
try importing the map

try importing the map

That's the first thing i do. After trying to open the map, it tells me to direct the "7.6 tibia.dat and tibia.spr". Even though i direct the program to the map where all my tibia 7.6 files are, it tells me the location is incorrect.

Does "Live" remere map editing work well?

I tried it for a while with a friend, but it seems he cannot place monsters on the map.

Are there any other things that doesnt work? Is it recommended to use "Live" editing?

Thanks.

Back