• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

Thanks for this great release man! Really made a difference in my mapping :D

REQUIREMENTS

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Download the .rar that contains the mod files.
  2. Copy all the files from the .rar in the following directory: Remere's Map Editor > data > client
  3. Overwrite the current .xml files.

ABOUT
  • Most of the grounds, walls and mountains that were missing have been added to terrain. (autoborder)
  • Majority of RAW has been sorted and ordened.
  • Big portion of item palette has been sorted and ordened.

*The mod is made in 10.98 however it's compatible with every client added to RME 3.2. Terrain palette will have some black tiles in clients under 10.98 but RME will still work.

PICTURES
QCb-HkDHf.png
IAfz_8CNs.png
h6zLb88gI.png
kTSWvQ7u.png
R28BlDrL2.png
Nan4APdwL.png

FEEDBACK
I want to keep this file up to date and add more terrain and doodad brushes but I need your help.

There are numerous reasons to give feedback; bugs, messy code, incorrectly labeled items, incorrectly named items etc. If you happen to find something that feels fishy, do not hesitate to report it to me! (on this thread or by PM)

CREDITS
RokojoM (RAW, wall autoborder, mountain autoborder, ground randomization...)
Limos (Majority of item palette, ground autoborder.)

GUYS
im using tibia 860 i downloaded it, when i start the rme it takes much time with loading tibia.dat 0% and then it crashed... can u help?
i put the tfs 1 otb in 860 folder and added other xml

GUYS
im using tibia 860 i downloaded it, when i start the rme it takes much time with loading tibia.dat 0% and then it crashed... can u help?
i put the tfs 1 otb in 860 folder and added other xml
If it crashes without the mod aswell then there's something wrong with your tibia.dat
However, I think it's just that the mod adds so many brushes that aren't useful for 8.6. In all honesty I don't think this mod is worth it for 8.6.

I'll see if it's worth making an 8.6 version for this mod (since it's such a popular version) and add it in the upcoming update.

this happens with i run rme.exe >> for first time>> not opening my otbm file
so i think rme didnt knew the .dat directory :D
it just stops at 0% and then not responding

RME Modification 3

REQUIREMENTS

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Download the .rar that contains the mod files.
  2. Copy all the files from the .rar in the following directory: Remere's Map Editor > data > client
  3. Overwrite the current .xml files.

WHAT'S CHANGED?
  • Mod split into two versions; one with and one without Tiny Borders
  • Minor Bugfixes
  • Doodad Overhaul:
    • Added 900+ new doodads.
    • Reworked old doodads.
    • Merged +CaveDoodad with other existing sections.
    • Reorganized Doodad Palette.
  • Terrain Palette:
    • Merged Cave and Nature.
    • Mountain Autoborder no longer uses borders from Redundant.
    • Wall Autoborder no longer uses walls from Redundant.
    • Ground Autoborder no longer uses old mountain borders for inner borders.
    • Ground Autoborder now features inner borders for all grounds.
    • Reworked z-order.
    • Lava to other grounds now features the new lava borders.
    • Updated Stairs section.
    • Updated Roofs section.
    • Added missing autoborders (1 wall type, 5 ground types).
  • Item Palette
    • Added some missing items.
    • Moved incorrectly placed items.
  • Raw Palette
    • Added missing items.
    • Moved incorrectly placed items.
    • Merged Zao, Deeplings, Swamp and Hive with other existing sections.
    • Streamlined Borders.

PICTURES
23alp0a.png
ZmcSZZD.png
o5kzrC3.png
lTp4TS5.png

DOODAD HELP

• CTRL + Space: Cycle to the next variation in randomized brushes (e.g nature brushes).
  • Z: Cycle to the next variation in alternating brushes (e.g furniture, banners, firecamps...).
  • Alt: Place any item on any position regardless of blocked tiles.
  • A: Toggles autoborder. This is necessary for table and wall brushes (e.g railway, counters...).
  • More hotkeys.
FEEDBACK
If something is wrong, broken or missing; send me a private message with all the necessary info and I'll fix it for the next update.

WHAT'S NEXT?
  • A version for each Tibia Client
  • More doodads
  • More organization (Items, RAW)
  • BTS Clean-up

Attachments

• RkjM RME Mod 3 (with Tiny Borders).rar
    102.6 KB · Views: 104 · VirusTotal
  • RkjM RME Mod 3 (without Tiny Borders).rar
    95.3 KB · Views: 34 · VirusTotal
Thank you so much for this work to the community!!!

i tried both, with and without. but almost everytime i delete a sprite (wall or ground) a sprite in the closed gets deleted aswell. this is damn annoying, because it makes correcting so impossible.

so i switched to rme i used before.

maybe there is an Option to turn that Feature off?

cheers

i tried both, with and without. but almost everytime i delete a sprite (wall or ground) a sprite in the closed gets deleted aswell. this is damn annoying, because it makes correcting so impossible.

so i switched to rme i used before.

maybe there is an Option to turn that Feature off?

cheers
what i do in those situations is to select the raw and delete the item by control and the raw :p
or take that item away from everything, but the first method always works

what i do in those situations is to select the raw and delete the item by control and the raw :p
or take that item away from everything, but the first method always works

Can u explain more detailed how to dp it, cuz i want to use this technik in future.

Btw taking item away still makes other items in the closed to get removed

Can u explain more detailed how to dp it, cuz i want to use this technik in future.

It sounds like you have autoborder on. You can check by going to Edit -> Border Options. Press 'A' to toggle autoborder for easier future use.

right click on the item you want to delete, click select raw, and the with control+click above the item you want to delete, and it's deleted :p

@scheisse
also if that item is not on the "top" you can always right click, chose browse field and delete the item from there.
this is so you don't have to move around things to get to the item you want to remove or select

Can someone help me? I've copied the files into AppData > Roaming > Remere's Map Editor > data > 10.98. But when I open the map editor the changes aren't applied. Nothing is sorted in the palettes.

Back