• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ upgrade source to 8.1

Na Amigo

The crazy girl
Solutions
Reaction score
i'v old source evolutions 8.00 source XML i want change it to 8.1 thanks

Hello there Na Amigo,

I doubt any of us will be able to help you out with XML based distributions. These are old, not safe and not being used anymore, still the Protocol in the source code should, I guess, be written in the same way we had on older TFS versions (check github.com/otland/tfs-old-svn/).

Just compare the files, it's going to be a lot of work if you have no clue about programming but I belive you'll manage to do it depending on your needs. :D

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Hello there Na Amigo,

I doubt any of us will be able to help you out with XML based distributions. These are old, not safe and not being used anymore, still the Protocol in the source code should, I guess, be written in the same way we had on older TFS versions (check github.com/otland/tfs-old-svn/).

Just compare the files, it's going to be a lot of work if you have no clue about programming but I belive you'll manage to do it depending on your needs. :D

Kindest Regards,
Okke
thanks for you reply
i'm not interesting at tfs do you have any sources for 8.10 ? or something like aries 0.4.0 or evolutions 8.10
i'm interesting at old source & old school too

Hello,

this ain‘t the request board and no, I don‘t own any of those distributions or source files. I thought you wanted help/support on upgrading your sources.

it's not tfs it's ancient xml server from 2008 i think
i know but ninja downgrade tfs 1.2 (10.98) to 8.6 and one for 8,0 i can edit 8,0 for 8,1 if u wanna it ... but u should know how to compile with msvc cuz that is my biggest problem ..

Back