• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upgrading from TFS 1.3 to atleast TFS 1.5 issues

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey!

So i had the latest TFS 1.3 and am trying to set up the latest TFS through github and compiled and all went smoothly untill its run forgotten.exe

Just closes up for no specific reason

ran cmd to check issue and all i get is that config.lua cannot be found / Unable to to load config.lua - Picture below.

I double checked everything so the config is there with the correct info inserted.

Here is what i dont understand, so if i run clean TFS , no issue are found, server runs without issues, if i run with my datapack from tfs 1.3 i get the issues below.

I have not touched any source files for that matter either!

Anyone has any ides what the issue could be?

1665424907709.png

Your config file is probably set as "config.lua.dist" - simply set it to "config.lua" and you're off to the races <3

Your config file is probably set as "config.lua.dist" - simply set it to "config.lua" and you're off to the races <3
where should i change this info? cuz i have both config.lua and config.lua.dist in tfs folder xD
Post automatically merged:

nope still same issue, i tried to delete config.lua.dist and that works with clean tfs data pack but not with my own datapack :x

Last edited:
Copy everything in your config.lua to config.lua.dist and then delete/move your config of the folder and run/let TFS recreate it from the .dist.

Copy everything in your config.lua to config.lua.dist and then delete/move your config of the folder and run/let TFS recreate it from the .dist.
Did not help, did as u said and a new config.lua was created but still same error

Was able to fix it by changing to localhost instead of 127.0.0.1 but now running into other issues

Lua Script Error: [Test Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/doors.lua
LuaScriptInterface::getNumber(). Argument 2 has out-of-range value for unsigned short: -1
stack traceback:
data/actions/scripts/other/doors.lua:4: in main chunk

For some reason in clean TFS there is no doors.lua in actions/scripts/other/doors.lua?

Any idea what that might be?

Did not help, did as u said and a new config.lua was created but still same error

Was able to fix it by changing to localhost instead of 127.0.0.1 but now running into other issues

Lua Script Error: [Test Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/doors.lua
LuaScriptInterface::getNumber(). Argument 2 has out-of-range value for unsigned short: -1
stack traceback:
data/actions/scripts/other/doors.lua:4: in main chunk

For some reason in clean TFS there is no doors.lua in actions/scripts/other/doors.lua?

Any idea what that might be?
Fixed, looks like doors.lua is now revscript and not in actions anymore, issue was fixed by changing doors.lua to data/scripts/actions/others instead. :)

Last edited:
Back