• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Urgent! Clone items TFS 1.2

chucky91

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Soucer Nostalrius 7.72 from https://otland.net/threads/nostalrius-7-7.262406/

I have a big problem on the Nostalrius TFS 1.2 7.72 server developed by Alejandro Mujica.
There is a player that is cloning items, i caught it in the act once and found out i don't know if it's the same bug. the guy throws the items he wants to clone on the ground, and buys a cup, and throws the cup on the ground, relogs the character and so the items he had thrown before come back to the player.

Could anyone help me, any idea what the error is?

It seems to me that this correction in the sources solved the problem, even without touching the npcs.

about the houses, I tried to crash with the aleta sio "****.." but it didn't bug

Put something more like this in the invite list.
Lua:
****we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\***************we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\***************we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\
***************we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\********
*******we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\***************we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\
*\\*\***************we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\***************w
e*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\
*\\*\***************we*fwfe**********************************\*\*\*\*\\*\***************we*fwfe**************

It will be a problem, I promise you.

It seems to me that this correction in the sources solved the problem, even without touching the npcs.

about the houses, I tried to crash with the aleta sio "****.." but it didn't bug
To give the error just try to enter with any uninvited player in the house, that will fall, with the expressions in the list.

I have this code, does it has the problem too?
Code:
    case BEHAVIOUR_TYPE_CREATE: {
        int32_t itemId = evaluate(action->expression, player, message);
        const ItemType& it = Item::items[itemId];

if (it.stackable) {
            do {
                int32_t count = std::min<int32_t>(100, amount[player->getID()]);
                amount[player->getID()] -= count;

Item* item = Item::CreateItem(itemId, count);
                if (!item) {
                    break;
                }
                ReturnValue ret = g_game.internalPlayerAddItem(player, item);
                if (ret != RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) {
                    delete item;
                    break;
                }
            } while (amount[player->getID()]);
        }
        else {
            if (it.charges) {
                data[player->getID()] = it.charges;
            }

for (int32_t i = 0; i < std::max<int32_t>(1, amount[player->getID()]); i++) {
                Item* item = Item::CreateItem(itemId, data[player->getID()]);
                if (!item) {
                    break;
                }

ReturnValue ret = g_game.internalPlayerAddItem(player, item);
                if (ret != RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) {
                    delete item;
                    break;
                }
            }
        }

break;