• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

URGENT Connection problem [New computer parts]

dratewka2

Reaction score
Alright.. SO I got.. A new case, New processor, New Power supply, New motherboard and a new video card.
Everything fresh! Ready to go, over 900 dollars spent.

But heres the problem..
I bring my server online, yay it says Midnightrise Server online! Though.. I can't connect says my login servers are offline. Ok, so I re add my servers on my router [port forward once more]. Doesn't work. Then I noticed, MY WEBSITE DOESNT WORK EITHER. Wth?!?

I tryed connecting apache and mysql so many times, when i run them I get no errors, I just. CAN'T CONNECT It just won't let me. Everything seems fuckin fine, my internet is perfect, I tried restarting my comp, but it fucking just doesnt work.

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 72.137.52.180.
For website
For server
[22/09/2008 09:08:44] >> Setting gamestate to: GAME_STATE_INIT
[22/09/2008 09:08:44] >> All modules has been loaded, server starting up...
[22/09/2008 09:08:44] >> MidnightRise Server Online!
NO ONE LOGS ON, FOREVER. And no one can't. It was fine before I got my computer parts, now it's just not working..
Is it any drivers with mysql or something? I don't know.
PLEASE HELP ME!

download the no-ip program from no-ip.com
that way you can create a "free" domain and redirect that specific domain
to the host computer..
make sure 7171,3306 are open and redirected to the correct local ip adress, u might wanna try and open port 80 aswell..
goto portforwarding.com to get the settings on your router correct..that might
just be the problem..OR, some anti virus or other sorts og programms on ur comp are blocking these ports..

maybee u were running xp on ur odler computer on vista on this them maybee windows firewall blocks then u have too goo and open the prots ther too windows defender? are u using the virus program u got whit the computer norton? 1 reason why can bee several factors but something clearly blocks if it isnt ur router it is something on ur computer /BaZZe

i have played on ur server i fink the problem is not ur router if u restarted ur router under the period after u changed the ports meny people have had the problem plug it out and in again it may work or maybee goo too ur start meny hit run then whrite cmd then whrite ipconfig and see if u have the right ip adress but try too unplugg router and plugg it in again meny people before u had the same problem the ports isnt ready unless u restart so try drag it out and put it in again /BaZZe

Back