• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
2 New Outfits are now available in the Shop!
The Dwarf outfit is available to male players.
dwarfoutfit.png

The Elf outfit is available to female players.
elfoutfit.png

Nostalther spells have been reverted back to the 7.4 era spell system. All spells now have a minimum magic level required, instead of minimum level.

772spellbook.png

You will also be informed of new spells when advancing magic level.

spellannounce.png

The spells page has also been updated to reflect this change.

Rook Stayer. What a stand up player. For the record, I tried messaging him and trapped him with pots, his bot walked in circles for a good 10 minutes. After that he was TPed to bot jail. The only exit is death, his bot obviously walked him to his death before he could see that (persistent attempts to bot will result in a ban). He's complaining rudely while ignoring the fact he's broken the rules.

1606911863380.png

Rookgaard on Nostalther has sooo much custom content. Spell Scrolls, bosses, stronger monsters, better loot, but he'd rather just bot trolls all day 😅

1606911863072.png

1606911933069.png

You're welcome to play, if you are going to play.

Hey man, doesnt look too bad. I've gave it a try a week or 2 ago but I couldnt get anyone to message back. Tried help chat, game-chat and trade chat. Dont really mind the player count but for me personally atleast it would be nice if there atleast would be some communication so it doesnt feel completely abandoned.

I do respect your motivation to keep going and adding custom things onto your server. Might definitely give it a try if the playerbase is more actively talking in chats.

Greetings and good luck!

misclick -.-

the old stuff looks cool tho

Last edited:
Hey man, doesnt look too bad. I've gave it a try a week or 2 ago but I couldnt get anyone to message back. Tried help chat, game-chat and trade chat. Dont really mind the player count but for me personally atleast it would be nice if there atleast would be some communication so it doesnt feel completely abandoned.

I do respect your motivation to keep going and adding custom things onto your server. Might definitely give it a try if the playerbase is more actively talking in chats.

Greetings and good luck!
mayt have jsut been the time.

I've also been hiding and training afk while im at work if you messaged me.

looking for more rook stayes to try out the new quests and content
Post automatically merged:

Deeper Rookgaard!​

1607053202345.png

Last edited:
This server has a lot of potential but there is a major issue.
It seems like you have decreased the skill, exp and loot rate some time ago. For new players is this a major problem.
New players vs old players battle are unbalanced. Alot of "old" players has a lot of gold and could easily buy bp of runes or fluids,
If you look at the highscore-board you could see that many players have magic levels that are unrealistic, for example a EK lvl 40 with 100/100. For a new player it becomes impossible to strike back. Due to this major issue I find it hard for this server to be enjoyable. Is it possible for you to fix this?

This server has a lot of potential but there is a major issue.
It seems like you have decreased the skill, exp and loot rate some time ago. For new players is this a major problem.
New players vs old players battle are unbalanced. Alot of "old" players has a lot of gold and could easily buy bp of runes or fluids,
If you look at the highscore-board you could see that many players have magic levels that are unrealistic, for example a EK lvl 40 with 100/100. For a new player it becomes impossible to strike back. Due to this major issue I find it hard for this server to be enjoyable. Is it possible for you to fix this?

I've considered it, but what's the difference between a new player and someone who started 12 months ago? The older player is always going to have the advantage :/

Much of the loot was removed, but while loot is 1x, gold is higher to compensate for this, more money will always drop.

Skills are still high though, i've been training my knight for weeks XD
1607638713643.png

Happy to discuss further, options, etc. Hit me up on discord, more active there when Im at work

2 New Special Outfits are now available in the Shop!

The Gnome outfit!
gnomeoutfit.png

The Barbarian outfit!
barbarianoutfit.png

I've considered it, but what's the difference between a new player and someone who started 12 months ago? The older player is always going to have the advantage :/

Much of the loot was removed, but while loot is 1x, gold is higher to compensate for this, more money will always drop.

Skills are still high though, i've been training my knight for weeks XD
View attachment 52297

Happy to discuss further, options, etc. Hit me up on discord, more active there when Im at work
Well this doesnt make much sense, since it was easier before to gain skills and mlvl. There are people that are the same lvl but differ with ALOT of magic lvls, 100 in mlvl and the others 40. Of course older players gonna have the advantage but not as much as it is in this server.