• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10] Mega-War V10 Updated

Server Website/AAC
http://www.mega-war.com/
Server Address
mega-war.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Laloomega

Mega-War ❤
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLAND, I wanted to welcome you to my little project called Mega-War. I've been working on this for a while now and wanted to open it to the public to see how it would go. This server is based on the OT called mega-war back in 2012 and in 2016

Custom push from 1 sqm away is also fixed and fast! 0 Sqm push is at 1.5 seconds so you can do what you please with that info :)

This server is PVP only and is intented for people who like playing WAR system-based OTs.

You start at lvl 130 and with balanced skills.

Whenever you kill a player, the last person who hits the player will loot a "Brain" from the dead player, and you can trade that to get crystal coins to exchange for either better equipment ingame, or for outfits, your choice.
divlight1.png

done.png
div.png

What does this server bring?
This is a full WAR server with custom maps, custom items, and balanced vocations.
How many maps does this server have?
This server has around 6 maps to fight around, with each map being unique, other than carlin, the main map Venore is custom too.
Does the server contain OTV8?
This server does contain OTV8 and it also has tibia mobile for anyone who enjoys that.

div.png

Vip Items have been balanced to every vocation, there will be no "oh this vocation is stronger," or "this item hits more than the other," so no need to worry around that loophole.

divnat1.png

Mega-War Website
This is our official discord too if anyone would like to join that
Discord

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME

Here are some ingame pictures of the game
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

Last edited:
Any high guilds around tibia servers who wants to join w/ team for some war system message me through our discord server and we can add some points for the guild members.

Back