• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

⭐[USA] [12+] Tibianic - Summer Update 2020 | Soul War Quest | Claustrophobic Inferno | RL with latest updates!⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://tibianic.net
Server Address
play.tibianic.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

TibianicNet

Reaction score
w1gnqhC.jpeg

Opening TODAY NOVEMBER 20, 2020 at 20:00 (Register NOW!)
IP : tibianic.net
Port: 7171
Client
: 12+ (NO BOTS ALLOWED)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA l Proxy for Brazilian players.

Exp stages:
- Check our website on Exp Stage section!

What can you find on Tibianic ?

➡ First world launch pvp type: NON-PVP ➡ Complete Zarganash. ➡ Soul War Quest Complete. ➡ Summer Update 2020. ➡ Secret Library. ➡ The Order of the Lion. ➡ Grave Danger Quest. ➡ Feaster of Souls and much more ... !!!

A server with a balanced stage for you to enjoy all the places on the server and venture out with your friends.
(100% real like without boring pre quest necessary to do)
- Final boss Ancien Spawn of Morgathla

1538659619-Ancient_Spawn_of_Morgathla.gif
1530539863-The_Baron_from_Below.gif
1530539878-The_Count_of_the_Core.gif
1530539898-The_Duke_of_the_Depths.gif
1538424542-Glowing_Obsidian_Pipes.gif
1538650365-Huge_Red_Crystal.gif

Stonerefiner's caves in Corym Mines (Venore)
Grimvale Quest (Foxtail Amulet obtaining)
- Dream Labyrinth bosses and features

I seriously don't know what's wrong with these new accounts trying to nick / reuse old server names.

what ? have any server with this name online ?
No, there isn't at the moment, and there wasn't in a long time, to be honest, that Tibianic name comes from Medivia.

1605898909895.png

I know that Tibianic has become Medivia, still I've had the same situation in the last week where new otland accounts show up out of the blue with download and run servers and name them with something that already existed and went down. A quick search on the forum after you've found a super duper original name like Tibianic, would've spared you such posts.

Why don't you use your main account to promote your server?

No, there isn't at the moment, and there wasn't in a long time, to be honest, that Tibianic name comes from Medivia.

View attachment 51774

I know that Tibianic has become Medivia, still I've had the same situation in the last week where new otland accounts show up out of the blue with download and run servers and name them with something that already existed and went down. A quick search on the forum after you've found a super duper original name like Tibianic, would've spared you such posts.

Why don't you use your main account to promote your server?

Well first that I was not aware of this server, second that the domain was free to purchase and third what is the problem with my server being called tibianic?

Well first that I was not aware of this server, second that the domain was free to purchase and third what is the problem with my server being called tibianic?
As I said, you could've taken a look at the forum before buying the domain, also having feedback from people is kind of essential, but I'm not really moaning about that. I'm just saying that having an open tibia server named like one that already existed and made history is controversial, as it sells the false image, specially for the people that read the name and expect to play the server they once played.

I don't blame you for taking it, and I know that your server has nothing to do with real Tibianic / Medivia as you offer another versions content, wanted to simply point out that lately this has been happening a lot.

Peace
Okke

You really should change the project's name.. there is already a massively infamous Tibianic and this is coming from someone that's never even played it.

Tibianic doenst exist anymore, now its other game with other name, and tibianic is a boat house name soo cipsoft is the owner... whatever.

SERVER IS BACK, REWORKED AND NOW WILL STAY ! COME PLAY WITH US !
⚜️ Grand Opening Friday 12th February at 17:00 (EST) - 15:00 (BRASILIA TIME) ⚜️
⚜️ TIBIANIC.NET - NEW 12.60 TIBIA SERVER ⚜️
➡ WEBSITE: Tibianic - Latestnews (HTTPS://TIBIANIC.NET)
➡ SERVER INFO:
➡ RETRO-PVP
➡ Complete Zarganash.
➡ Soul War Quest Complete.
➡ New Spells and vocations adjustments
➡ Rascacoon
➡ Summer Update 2020.
➡ Secret Library.
➡ The Order of the Lion.
➡ Grave Danger Quest.
➡ Feaster of Souls.
➡ And much more ... !!!
A server with a balanced stage for you to enjoy all the places on the server and venture out with your friends.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW: Tibianic - Createaccount (https://tibianic.net/?subtopic=createaccount)

Back