• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Could you look into a knight buff. Skills take WAY to long compaired to leveling and even with 200 levels a normal dragon is a pain to kill with auto attacks. Exori is op and auto attacks are useless.

Could you look into a knight buff. Skills take WAY to long compaired to leveling and even with 200 levels a normal dragon is a pain to kill with auto attacks. Exori is op and auto attacks are useless.

I've updating the melee forumula to RL tibia dmg formula

This update is coming soon, along with the introduction of Inquision

In short, more damave over all, and more damage dealt per hit on average, level also contributing to auto attack dmg more.

This applies to Paladin's also.

More to come soon.

Last edited:
Inquisition for 7.x

The bravest tibian players are called to free Tibia from all evil Demons.

The Demon Forge is located in the Edron Hero Cave, through a portal in the Temple of Xayepocax.

inquisition2.png

Your mission is to go to the Demon Forge and slay seven of The Ruthless Seven Minions.
inquisition3.png

Last edited:
I know is a permanent server but after all the fixes you have done is kinda great server. Maybe it deserves a new world to give us all a fair chance at a new start? Just like realesta do. Announce a new world, pay for advertising and launch a new world in a week or 2?

I know is a permanent server but after all the fixes you have done is kinda great server. Maybe it deserves a new world to give us all a fair chance at a new start? Just like realesta do. Announce a new world, pay for advertising and launch a new world in a week or 2?

Yeah I'm thinking about opening a low rate server as well.

there's still more i want to work on too

Yeah I'm thinking about opening a low rate server as well.

there's still more i want to work on too

The low rate market is already occupied by servers like realesta and nostalrius. They have a better team and server than nostalther. Dont get me wrong, yours is not bad but if you are gonna make a new server make it a high rate one.

The low rate market is already occupied by servers like realesta and nostalrius. They have a better team and server than nostalther. Dont get me wrong, yours is not bad but if you are gonna make a new server make it a high rate one.

This is the nostalrius distro

This server currently is a high(er) rate server. It does have some 8.6~ content downgraded for 7.7 map though

If I were going to make a low rate server, I'd make a new world for it.

This is the nostalrius distro

This server currently is a high(er) rate server. It does have some 8.6~ content downgraded for 7.7 map though

If I were going to make a low rate server, I'd make a new world for it.

I get it but what will get you players right now is high rate server since many very good low/mid rate servers are out.

Can you remove the worms to fish, it's really disgusting to carry those things on your bag

Medusa Tower for 7.7
The Medusa Tower is a tower southwest in Tiquanda in Port Hope. It can be reached by going down a hole north of the tower and entering it at the basement through a tunnel.

The creatures become gradually stronger as you go higher and higher.

Thinking about opening a serious, low rate server as well. maybe like 2x only down to x1 from 120x+ or so. Perhaps, if poeople would be interested in playing this server with it's features on that kind of rate.

Thinking about opening a serious, low rate server as well. maybe like 2x only down to x1 from 120x+ or so. Perhaps, if poeople would be interested in playing this server with it's features on that kind of rate.

If your keeping it up and dont close it after some time. I would try it

I joined ur server and played it for a few days, met a couple of players and they all said that the server was actually populated until you decided to introduce some kind of new monster system that made them pretty hard to stand (like they hit a lot or whatever they meant), I do actually like this feature, however I just can't stand playing literally vs the game so long, played it for like a week for 30/50 minutes per day and well you get the point it has no people :(

I joined ur server and played it for a few days, met a couple of players and they all said that the server was actually populated until you decided to introduce some kind of new monster system that made them pretty hard to stand (like they hit a lot or whatever they meant), I do actually like this feature, however I just can't stand playing literally vs the game so long, played it for like a week for 30/50 minutes per day and well you get the point it has no people :(

Yeah, i think that was just 1 guy being loud about some bug i fixed with monsters.

I didn't change them, I fixed them, as they wern't casting spells nearly as often as they should. So it will remain as it is, for the most part.

And thats the idea, if I were to make a hardcore rate server like 1x or 2x like some other 7.x ots out there, would anyone play. The idea being this would also be another permanent server, hense quite low rate for longivity.

Great server, I’ll stick to the high rate because I’m a casual player. Would recommend this server to anyone looking for nostalgia and a good time.

Would love this server if it had 10 players always, maybe add 1 or 2 bots on each city OP?

Just 4 fun would make me feel less alone ;o