• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
banuta.png

Whats player base like one here? or is it a dead server?

We're relatively new, there's a low player base for now, I've not done these hype building things where I shut it down and then start it up on another date, or paid for any server advertising yet. Been working more on features and improvements.

Server will always be online though. As we get more players, more will come in turn. I also don't want to be doing resets, making it a permanent server (though rates and other server info might be subject to change ;) )

I need to update the information in OP as well, as some things have changed slightly. Also it could be made to a look a little more appealing.

Last edited:
If like 50% of mobs drop "legendary" items, they arent really legendary, are they? If you ask me, you would want to make it so rare as it triggers the "OH FUCK" feeling when you finally see it happen.

If like 50% of mobs drop "legendary" items, they arent really legendary, are they? If you ask me, you would want to make it so rare as it triggers the "OH FUCK" feeling when you finally see it happen.

Loot rate is still quite low. Legendary are deffinately not in 50% of monsters.

the screenshot above with 2 at once is a pretty insane drop

Loot rate is still quite low. Legendary are deffinately not in 50% of monsters.

the screenshot above with 2 at once is a pretty insane drop
You also show on 1st page when u kill some demons. 2 legendaries drop and lots of rares. Nothing seems rare at all :/

You also show on 1st page when u kill some demons. 2 legendaries drop and lots of rares. Nothing seems rare at all :/

That gif is on GM island, on a test server with loot right up so that I could get a screenshot of the loot indicators all going off at once. Purely done for testing.

Loot rate is still quite low and monster/loot chance files are original tibia leaked files.

Last edited:
The Pits of Inferno are here!
The once glorious Nightmare Knights have established themselves under the fiery pits of inferno to fight off evil. The pits of inferno however contain thrones that have a little of the spirit of each of the ruthless seven trapped in there. Absorb their spirit to claim your prize!
poi1.png

man this looks pretty fun tbh, Awesome job! I'm a sucker for old school and may join one day. Keep up the good work, and ignore these kids saying dead server. Not reseting every month is very impressive and some of us who are tired of it, do take notice.

man this looks pretty fun tbh, Awesome job! I'm a sucker for old school and may join one day. Keep up the good work, and ignore these kids saying dead server. Not reseting every month is very impressive and some of us who are tired of it, do take notice.

Thanks.

Yeah, going for permanent here! ;]

There's even a guy that managed to get a kset on rook 😅

Back