• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
1577648513598.png
This is what it directs me to when i try to go on the website.

google chrome, I have tryed my home pc and 2 laptops all give me the same page. I am using the link in the title, the one you sent me, and the one on google and all of them redirect me to this page
Post automatically merged:

Even when I put in the link it shows a little picture for that website that it forwards me too 1577677419275.png I also cleared my browser cache of this link and it still forwards me.

Last edited:
google chrome, I have tryed my home pc and 2 laptops all give me the same page. I am using the link in the title, the one you sent me, and the one on google and all of them redirect me to this page
Post automatically merged:

Even when I put in the link it shows a little picture for that website that it forwards me too View attachment 41412 I also cleared my browser cache of this link and it still forwards me.

For now, I've updated the link on OP

You can also browse direct to HTTPS here: https://www.tibia.tls.id.au

Thanks for letting me know.

I will look into the redirect issue.

I use chrome also and can't NOT get it to work. But I will do some further testing and check the https re-write settings on my web server.

I added a little spectator box near the Annihilator!

spectator1.png

Venore Swamp Trolls Revamp
The venore swamp trolls have evolved. The swamp has been revamped to fit this high exp rate server style. The hunting location now contains bog raiders, giant spiders and plaguesmiths.

venoreswamp1.png

venoreswamp2.png

Carlin Crypt Upgrade
The crypt has been revamped to fit this high exp rate server style. The hunting location now contains grim reapers and requires lvl 80.

carlingraveyard.png

carlingraveyard2.png

server is trash dont waste your time. gm made it where u can do task more then once which gives way to much money. then change it after his botting team has more then 5kk... he begs botters to play cuz hes too much of a pussy to stand by his rules and ip ban em like he said b4 but then agian only people who even play are botters. i made this reply cuz u just fixed your website where no one could even pull up the page and download the client....guess u had it where u try to hide the ots from people who could not download client so your dick sucking botters could play. panther's server is like overbash without the music! ot land do yourself a favor and delete his post off your forum .

No one but you was having issues accessing the site dude. I even tried to help, can you called me a faggot. Then you logged tickets on the webpage and abused more people on Discord. 🙄

You need to take a chill pill, dude.

i would really love that server but the rates are too high in my opinion.
Maybe on day you will make a reset with lower rates and i'll join :)

Last edited:
i would really love that server but the rates are too high in my opinion.
Maybe on day you will make a reset with lower rates and i'll join :)

Thanks for playing.

Yeas, its much higher rate for 7.x, but existing and future updates implemented will be to scale other aspects, like hunting locations, quests, etc to compensate.

The Ruthless Seven have sent a powerful demonic being to the Plains Of Havoc. Do you have what it takes to stop it?

demonoak2.png

The demon oak can be faced after completing the demon hunting task.

demonoak3.png

Do knight have anything custom? better weapons or maybe better damage formula?

I've made exori fixed mana price, instead of variable 4*lvl or whatever it is.

Higher skill rates, too. Future updates may include stronger weapons as well.

Other than that, so far not a lot of vocational changes.

I've made exori fixed mana price, instead of variable 4*lvl or whatever it is.

Higher skill rates, too. Future updates may include stronger weapons as well.

Other than that, so far not a lot of vocational changes.
Thanks for the reply, but not really worth playing since theres not a lot of people on and knight don't have increased melee hits and even with 100 plus skills in that damage formula knights did no damage even if i could get a SCA. Goodluck on the development!

I would also agree, knights auto attack is oddly painful. lvl 80/firesword/70skills and cyclops are still a pain :eek: 5% auto attack 95% exori