• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Would be nice if you could make like real tibia. Like for example in 6 months you make game update and convert to 7.9.. after 6 months update and make 8.0 server.....etc..... like this untlil the version that comes great mana potion( thats not considered oldschool anymore)?

What you think about it?

Sabrehaven Longevity and Strategy

Undoubtedly, Sabrehaven server is having a real difficulties on attracting new people. Probably it is due majority of people ain't used to 7.8 version, majority of people are questioning how long will the server last and is it even worth to try it out, what is the Sabrehaven strategy and how it will evolve in time?

Long Live The Sabrehaven! Last night we have migrated our dedicated server to the new one less expensive host which will fit perfectly according our current needs. The server is located now in United States Of America, Greenville. And the most important thing is that we have purchased 1 year subscription to our host which will be dedicated to the Sabrehaven hosting only. All in all, I can proudly say that Sabrehaven will long live a year at least without any doubts, however I do hope it will live even more. Also, for players from Europe I hope that majority of you will not have any issues with latency and at least I can tell you that from Lithuania the ping is absolutely fine to play.

Sabrehaven Vision! The Sabrehaven is not only about 7.8! As you all know, Sabrehaven is based on the original leaked Cipsoft resources which was hacked back in the early Tibia 7.72. While the majority of the Open Tibia developers when using original resources are working on the server downgrading to 7.6, 7.4 or even less. The Sabrehaven here is different. We will try to go versions UP!

Sabrehaven Strategy! We are already on development stage of the 7.9 protocol server! Our strategy is to introduce 7.9 protocol features by a little steps as a small MVPs to production. Firstly, we will release a plain protocol upgrade to the 7.9 version then will be working on map updates, monsters, quests and etc. till everything is done and we can go to the next 8.0 protocol development. The future goal once the 7.9 server upgrade is completely done we will launch brand new dedicated server on Europe while the current server on USA neither will be closed neither players will be reseted.

B3sdkbs.png

Don't hesitate and come in to try out the Sabrehaven. Long live the Sabrehaven.​

This week I was working pretty hard on the few spells formula fix because several people reported that few spells ain't working as correctly as in the original Cipsoft 7.72 Tibia. So, I re-investigated in to the reverse engineered formulas and found out that there are actually a few discrepancies. And so I once again re-compared all the spells formulas and found out that Energy Wave instant spell and Fireball rune weren't performing a correct damage.
  • Energy Wave spell damage was increased as supposed to be in the 7.72.
  • Fireball rune damage was increased as supposed to be in the 7.72.
HNbMyov.png

Little by little Sabrehaven mechanics are becoming better and even more accurate as in the original Tibia.

When the player is walking through monsters in the invisibility outfit the monsters walk was incorrect. In the left side there is an incorrect monster walking pattern and in the right there is shown a correct monster walking pattern with the little delay and giving a feel like they are looking for something.

AmxI5M5.gif

Stay tuned for more updates coming and keep in mind that reporting variety of bugs may be very rewarding with in-game goods.
P.S. The best way to report bugs is in our Discord channel.

This Sunday I have implemented more starting items based on their vocation for newcomers who are leaving the Rookgaard to MainLand.
  • Knights will get randomly one of the following weapons: katana, mace, hatchet.
  • Paladins will get 5 spears.
  • Druids will get one snakebite rod.
  • Sorcerers will get one wand of vortex.
BS5NLR1.png

The Oracle says: DON'T WORRY MY CHILD THE DESTINY WILL BE BRIGHT FOR YOU!

FRESH NEWS!
  • This Satuday at 2020-02-22 double exp day event! If you haven't tried the Sabrehaven yet then the best time is to try it out now!
  • Fixed issues Chameleon and Convince runes.
  • Introduced that spears and other distance weapons won't drop on ground when thrown!
    Oeu5kle.gif

Greetings, Adventurers,
Did you knew that Sabrehaven have been officially launched already for month? It is really amazing how much We together did to achieve a stable, bug-free and the most importantly the fun server to stay! I am very glad that the Sabrehaven is already growing little by little its player base and the newcomers decides to stay here and play with us!

If you are looking for a great server where yours impact really matters on server evolving and growing then this is the best time to try it out it! We are introducing the double EXP event! The double exp will start on 2020-02-22 (Saturday) 18:00 CET till 2020-02-22 (Saturday) 23:59 CET.

See in you in Sabrehaven. The best time to start your journey is now!

Yours,
Erikas

jwqH1j0.png

Greetings, everyone,
The DOUBLE exp event will start on 2020-02-22 (Saturday) 18:00 CET till 2020-02-22 (Saturday) 23:59 CET. If you haven't tried out the Sabrehaven yet then come in now because the best time is Now!

\s for video :D
Post automatically merged:

pT72xmI.png

Sabrehaven is waiting for you!

Last edited:
Greetings, Sabrehaven Players,
The Sabrehaven server is already running for a longer than a month with you and so we haven't had any official "Proud to be Sabrehaven player" rules. We have finally introduced the rules which can be found at our website: here. Please read them all carefully and keep in mind that "Justice will prevail".
9xF6XUF.png

I think this sever has potential but tbh this day its hard to get a good player base!

Also if this server were to succeed, updates must be done once in a while because the map isn't the largest, no custom things etc everyone have already played this map a bunch of times! Spawns would be crowded as never before etc etc.

I think this sever has potential but tbh this day its hard to get a good player base!

Also if this server were to succeed, updates must be done once in a while because the map isn't the largest, no custom things etc everyone have already played this map a bunch of times! Spawns would be crowded as never before etc etc.

Hey, thank you for good words. I am hoping very much that after 7.92 version release more and more people will come out to try the Sabrehaven and stay! :) Also, once I am finished with the 7.92 development I will continue to design custom implementations like tasks and custom map areas as well. Furthermore, I am quite happy with the new otservlist points model that the longer server is online the more points it gets. So, even with my little player base people are noticing the Sabrehaven because it is considered as a long-term server and now it stays in the 4th page of the top list.
1582811156746.png

After a long time since the OT is open I decided to start a single and probably lonely adventure here. To be honest I don't care about the amount of players. Just looking for something solid and old school experience. Hope Erikas you can hold this server for a long time more. Cause I'm enjoying a lot. Feels so good and it's really smooth.

Best regards!

Hello, guys, happy first spring day! After 20 minutes (Today 17:00 CET) will activate global exp boost bonus in server!
Sabrehaven is waiting for you!
Post automatically merged:

pR5IZnY.png

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
C04WU9F.jpg
Greetings, Dear Adventurers,
Let me rollback you to the childhood- 2006 Christmas. The new Sabrehaven content is awaiting for you!

The long waited 7.92 client version upgrade and new updates are finally coming in the Sabrehaven World! The minimum client protocol upgrade will be applied after the 14 March 2020 server save (10:00 AM CET). Folks, get ready and grab your popcorn because you must see the new 7.92 changes first!

Furthermore, this update is not a complete 7.92 content roll-out. While there are still some content to do to be developed. While so, let me share with you this current major update finish status and current milestones.
  • 7.92 Client version support - 100% done.
  • Configuration of new 7.92 items (448 unique new items and objects) - 100% done.
  • Quests that contains quest log support - 80% done.
  • Configuration of new 7.92 monsters - 0% done.
  • New 7.92 map updates - 0% done.
Finally, let me share with you guys the moments of the new 7.92 Sabrehaven development moments!
QfB3LM0.gif

The modifications in outfit window
1QAjIm6.gif

In the 7.9 version the writeable documents now contain the date they had been written.
gFzs5uE.png

Almost every major quest has their quest log completely working.
q0EU1Vt.gif

My little wish...
QULQAZB.png

FYI: The Big Ben is PRO at making the Infernal Bolts. The new the most valuable item for paladins.

Lastly, I wish to share that the new 7.92 client is already available in the Sabrehaven Downloads so feel free to download it any time!
And do not forget to save the date! 14 March 2020 10:00 AM CET.