• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Etheria! February 9, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
no shame at all with the spoofing hahaha, more "players" online than all other ots combined
I mean he is probably spoofing, but this is the "only" 8.0 server left all others fell off, so everyone just tunes in for this one twice a year.

5k is insane, but there is prolly 2-2.5k players on the map at times. Every cave has like 5 people in it and there hundreds of custom caves/spawns.

How do you allow this to happend? It's clearly a very very big spoof of mr realera, its impossible that his server brings 5k ppls with 300 likes on facebook and a new tibia world brings 1k players? Use ur brains people.

@xinn @ditto look this up or does he have u on his paywall to be on the whitelist?

How do you allow this to happend? It's clearly a very very big spoof of mr realera, its impossible that his server brings 5k ppls with 300 likes on facebook and a new tibia world brings 1k players? Use ur brains people.

@xinn @ditto look this up or does he have u on his paywall to be on the whitelist?
We don't ban servers without investigating them and that is not as simple as comparing numbers to real Tibia servers.

We don't ban servers without investigating them and that is not as simple as comparing numbers to real Tibia servers.
You guys are famouse for being corrupted, ofcourse you are getting paid to let him do this. There is no tibia server in 2024 that brings 5k real players, cut it.

I mean he is probably spoofing, but this is the "only" 8.0 server left all others fell off, so everyone just tunes in for this one twice a year.

5k is insane, but there is prolly 2-2.5k players on the map at times. Every cave has like 5 people in it and there hundreds of custom caves/spawns.
wouldn't suprise me if it's actually 1.5k~ legit players which in itself is really good, but to spoof it up to 5k+ is just insulting. Worst part about it imo is that it sets an unrealistic standard for 8.0 servers, any other server that launches that has a decent playerbase will be spammed DEADOTSZZZ due to numbers not being anything near this spoof ots

Hahaha you cannot compare it with real tibia world? How can you not? They have much wider and larger platform than any of us together and they peak up to 1k players (Hence they made 1,1k login block cause tibia servers cannot fit more players then this and its client 13x??? and now u say 8.0 with one ice island can take 5k ppls)

And like this other dude said its just stupid cause it sets such a false narrative that all 8.0 otservers, kasteria,nostalrius,realesta have 5k players but in the real time we know its two teams fighting mitch vs shadow on kasteria and alek vs randoms on realesta

It's just stupid comment of you to say "It's not so easy to ban we need to investigate this" just take your player numbers ON ALL your servers through 2023 it was top peak 19k and now this one server has 1/3 of this on a 8.0 MAP ahahahahahahahahahaahha failed community

I have no seen realera ot on page otservlist idk why complaining about spoofing, and why you guys complaining about it are you guys losing anything? i just wonder why someone overthinking about ot spoofing while he isnt gonna benefit anything about it LMAO

I have no seen realera ot on page otservlist idk why complaining about spoofing, and why you guys complaining about it are you guys losing anything? i just wonder why someone overthinking about ot spoofing while he isnt gonna benefit anything about it LMAO

Top of otservlist, just use the filter of players online.

It's ok guys, smaller server get banned for 20 people spoofing but realesta don't even drop under 3k players and ditto and xinn and their friends from this forum (ekhm daniel) don't see anything wrong with that
It's been few years people point that shit to them and 0 reaction
Doesn't change the fact even kasteria which is worse server overall has better 8.0 formulas than rearela xD

I've just removed the server from the otservlist, as it looks like it's pointless to have server there, while someone is just showing 5k online and the admin of otservlist says it's legit XDD
ye ur 1,35k atm is legit btw

I've just removed the server from the otservlist, as it looks like it's pointless to have server there, while someone is just showing 5k online and the admin of otservlist says it's legit XDD
You've been spoofing your servers for years without getting your server removed so why complaining

Currently 4955 players are online.

09:46 even real tibia in their peaks 7.7 and 8.0 didnt have this reach of people at this time at the day how can someone play the server when the administration already lies about population what else do they lie about?

We all know also Ruth and Punio fills the market with characters they are selling like they "exped" on different facebook forums.

One more week and punio have 4x chars all different vocation with full set 5k points each and highest lvls XD

Don't know why this is even still a discussion. Seems to be a repeat every time Ruth launches a server. We all fully know what we are dealing with in Ruth and Punio. Of course Otservlist are taking a back hand to keep it on there, they're benefitting waaaay more doing so than they would removing it, that's for sure. Lets be honest, who actually had any trust for Ruth, Punio or Otservlist before this post?

Hey @ruth stop spoofing and stealing sprites from Nostalrius it's pretty ugly lol

Stealing Mike D GIF by Beastie Boys

Don't know why this is even still a discussion. Seems to be a repeat every time Ruth launches a server. We all fully know what we are dealing with in Ruth and Punio. Of course Otservlist are taking a back hand to keep it on there, they're benefitting waaaay more doing so than they would removing it, that's for sure. Lets be honest, who actually had any trust for Ruth, Punio or Otservlist before this post?
Your knowledge was pulled out of thin air.

Back