• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.11 Keterna Online RPG (24/7)

freeitensplx

Reaction score
loogozq6.png

Keterna: Online

Welcome to Keterna: Online! Keterna is a client 8.11 based Open Tibia server, intended for an audience of RPG players, we will have a low, staged experience multiplier, and intend to be a server you can play for years and still have fun! With a huge map, difficult quests, a great staff and a powerful community atmosphere, we hope you will join us for a great time, with a great server!

I could not have asked for a better staff, and I am confident you as a player will agree, our staff is entirely dedicated to you having fun. They will gladly take down your suggestions and bring them up at our staff meetings, and work to implement what you, the player want. We will actually read our suggestion forum and strive to make the player the center of our goal, after all, we have fun, if you have fun!

//EDIT All major issues have been fixed! Keterna is OUT OF BETA!

Basic Server Information

Experience Stages:

Levels 1-8, 9x
Level 9-20, 7x
and level 21-50, 5x
and levels 50+, 3x

Server Uptime:
24/7 DEDICATED SERVER! We have a quad core Xeon dedicated server rented, and expect close to 100% uptime, stop on by! This is a custom coded server based off of TFS, you'll see why its so incredible as soon as you join.

Connection Info:

IP: www.keterna.com
Port: 7171
To make an account, please visit www.keterna.com, and check out the forum while your there!

Screenshots - Many more available on the keterna.com forum!

We are currently using a modified version of Edin World. I used the map at first, when we began the project for testing, I since fell in love with it and decided to add on and modify it to use on the project. Here are a few screenshots of Keterna in action!

swampsuy9.jpg

From the swamps of Settmour, an adventurer begins a journey to Keternia, the capitol city.

94074881qs1.png

A scary mass of amazons and dworcs in the northern dense jungle of Barrusea. I really hope they aren't planning a raid on the village...

Last edited:
Experience Stages:
Levels 1-8, 9x
Level 9-20, 7x
and level 20-150 3x
and levels 150+ 1x Lol?!

@ Nillson, the intent was to make it harder for there to be really high levels, you have to work for it, I am going to change that though, probably 3x for 150+, currently it's 2x.

@ unbelievable, If you read the post, you would read that, indeed it is Eldin World, and it is being expanded and modified. Thank you for the comments.

-John

Glad you find it funny, many players, do, however like GM's that respond, and the fact that we have and utilize a working "ctrl+R" function.

Our dedicated server is online, all major issues have been fixed. Welcome to Keterna!

@downfor

First off, this IS a custom map, it was started as a BASE by the eldinworld map, but has been heavily modified, and absolutely added on to. And, honestly if I was only worried about getting tons of players I would bump the rates up, but what I am worried about is for those few players who want to play a server like this, to give them a great experience. So far, everyone who I have talked to in-game has loved the server.