• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA / 8.4] Heltera.servegame.com.

Messiah Saint

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I play this server called Heltera.
It's a really great server and toons of fun.

It's a 8.4 edited roxor map ot. It's almost always online and has no lag.

There is also a public ventrilo for all the Heltera players, PM me if you want the info.

You can check it out here: hxxp://heltera.servegame.com/ (Change xx to tt.)

Now this is where I need your help, and trust me, if you help me, I will help you in return.

The owner is holding this contest where whoever can get the most people reffered to the server by them, wins a VIP medal.

VIP medal gives you acces to better hunting grounds, more houses, and NPC's that sell stuff for more than the regular npc.

My name ingame is Messiah. I am level 800+ & I have lots of money so I can give you guys some starter cash. (100~ cc each).

I'll also help you guys with quests to get better eq.

All you have to do is go to this link, hxxp://helteraot.11.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=138 (Change xx to tt.), Write the name of your character ingame, and write who you were reffered by. (Messiah, who is me.)

If im not busy I can also block some stuff for you guys and help you level a bit.

Heres some pics of the server.

Some hunting grounds.
jhesyv.png

Some more hunting grounds.
2n0izvt.png

Quest room.
2wbzxuu.png

Training Monks, City Of Venore, The Beach and much more.
2ahgn47.png

The Temple, here you get your starter eq, also where you go when you die. :p
206fvw4.png

The shops, rune seller, loot seller, addons, etc.
19ooz.png

VIP area / Venore.
63y79u.png

Please remember to go to the forum link and write Messiah as your refferer.

Thanks everyone and have a great time on heltera. :)

Back