• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.42 RL Map Torik.no-ip.info

Torik Online

Reaction score
Welcome to Torik Online we hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any comments or concerns message God Kektarn. Some of the things are not 100% yet but i promise you they will be soon. Once we get enough people playing we will go dedicated

FREE PREMIUM
RL Map

Rates:
1-20 120x
21-40 100x
41-60 80x
61-80 40x
81-100 20x
101-125 10x
126-150 5x

Loot 3x
Skill 25x
Magic 15x
Spawn 2x

~Kektarn

Last edited:
i think that ots it'a a good joke...

no dedicated server, fucking lags ! map from tibia hmm.. 7,XX
old house furniture, sorry where is npc ?

<bad>

its an RL tibia map has most of the npc's version 8.42 and none of the furniture is old.
I have a 100 mbs internet connection and 4 gb of ram. It doesn't lag at all so stop flaming cause i guarantee u didn't even play.
Like i said it will be dedicated soon

Why would you make your account name on here the same as your server name? It just looks stupid in my opinion.

its an RL tibia map has most of the npc's version 8.42 and none of the furniture is old.
I have a 100 mbs internet connection and 4 gb of ram. It doesn't lag at all so stop flaming cause i guarantee u didn't even play.
Like i said it will be dedicated soon

are ypu joking ? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Hmmm maybe thats why they have a download distribution page for that exact reason so people can download and host.
Good job you actually wasted your time posting. Fail

@Elvang because i can

rafalsylwia what was your name on the server then

Hmmm maybe thats why they have a download distribution page for that exact reason so people can download and host.
Good job you actually wasted your time posting. Fail

@Elvang because i can

rafalsylwia what was your name on the server then

A real map server that actually has almost no players. Fail.

Hmmm i started it 4 hours ago today. It also takes time for people to get to know the server

Back