• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.60] MarlboroWar - NEW START 15 MAY 14:00 (GMT-5) - NEW YORK (BETTER PING FOR EU, BRASIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://marlboro-war.servegame.com/
Server Address
marlboro-war.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
F5

Due to the Covid-19, we decide to make a reset level earlier than the normal in order to bring a better experience playing on our server, aswell we integrated a new event for the easter day. Aswell for a limited time only, receive 50% extra premium points at donating.

For more information , please visit our website: Latestnews - Marlboro (https://marlborowars.net)

We are about to restart our server. The scheluded open date is at 15 May - around 14:00 (GMT-5)

If you think you have points/donations backed up on your account and you have forgotten your password you still have all this day to be able to recover your account with the name of your character.

If you have points backed up, your account wont be deleted and all the points will be sent to their respetive accounts automatically.

To be in touch with us - like our facebook page

We are ready! Register your account and win your name quickly! Also in a few days we'll announce the changes to the server.
Opening date: 15 May at 14:00 (GMT-5) - hope to see you there :)

l7STpkQ.jpg

Over 120 accounts created in less than 24 hours - come join us :)
Server starts at 15 May 14:00 (GMT-5)

Due to the restart, we aware that not everyone had backed points or cannot afford
a donation to us, so we would like to support and encourage those players by introducing a "feature" for a limited time.

You can see all the information about free premium points clicking here

Less than 3 days to start - 200+ unique accounts already created

We would like to remind you aswell that once the server starts, on the first couple days we'll have a promotion so you would get premium points for a cheap price, due to the Covid-19 and the situation.​

Less than 24 hours to start - almost 300 accounts created
Come join us - Latestnews - Marlboro (https://marlborowars.net)

Post automatically merged:

15:48 New record: 220 players are logged in.
Remember between 15 may and 17 may (00:00 GMT-5) you will 50% extra points at donating

Our points promotion has been extended one day more, until 18 May (00:00 GMT-5) [+25 hours]
You wil receive 50% extra at donating.

Ye there are some "big" guilds but not more than 15 members in one guild atm, but i got your point.
If you are playing alone you can always join to a guild and fight against all the rest or make team with others temporarily tho.

We are growing every day - New record: 253 players are logged in.
Come and be part of the war!​

F5

BUMP

F5

Last edited:
Levels have been restarted, feel free to join us :)

This is a good war server but its so hard to make teams if you dont speak spanish haha

A reset level has taken place today at 05:00 AM, we encourage new people to try out our server.
All frags/deaths/assists and rank points will be wiped - see you there.

9bdba70ec5ab508cd028dc9d.png

I get banned 3 times for using MC"S , Since there are many other people using MC's and didn't get any ban..
I don't know but do you ban just Egyptians??Why don't you ban Mexicans like [PRO] Tinky Winky and his MC [DNT] Fader ?! and i got evidence
Since the beginning of the server and everyone is using MC's .. You have not banned anyone so why just me !!!
Ah i got it you Don't ban people who are paying money (Donators) like that TINKY and others.
Corrupted server 8.6 and not even recommended to anyone -.-

I get banned 3 times for using MC"S , Since there are many other people using MC's and didn't get any ban..
Sin título-1.png
All bans on the server, you cannot know who is banned and who dont. If you see someone using MC and not being banned is because no one reported him or i wasnt active to catch him. I have nothing against egypts.

@topic
cooltext367088498923056.png
Halloween promotion is here! Get 50% extra points at donating until 31 october

Last edited:
Today a reset level has been taken place on MarlboroWars, you are free to join us!

9bdba70ec5ab508cd028dc9d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back