• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.60] MarlboroWars - April 1st 15:00 GMT-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://marlboro-war.net
Server Address
marlboro-war.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Roddet

Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to MarlboroWars
ONWO7y6.jpg

MarlboroWars it's a well-known server on North and Latin America, so feel free to create your account.

Recently, the game/network code from our engine has been updated.
You can expect a more smooth server now in case you play with high ping.

Divider.png
About the server
A good war server type High Level - out of the ordinary, a place where you can get some fun with your friends or playing against your enemies!
Gameplay has been designed to be competitive - Server is hosted on New York (Global Host)

Login Details
IP: marlboro-war.net
Port: 7171 - Client: 8.60

You either can use the default 8.6 client or download our custom client here

General Information

Initial level: 300
Magic rate x35 - Skill rate x50

Gameplay (basics):
We think that is something you must find out by youself, you just need to know its a full war server with extra features to make it more enjoyable for everyone!

Vocations
[Sorcerer] -> Unlike the druids, this vocation deals more damage but their healing is weaker compared with them.
[Druid] -> Unlike the sorcs, this vocation receive more heal percent with healing spells, also his buff spell grants more health and defense.
[Paladin] -> Weakest at the beginning but strongest in the end, the best single-target damage vocation.
[Knight] -> A balanced vocation that makes significantly damage and good tank, his abilities require a hugh manapercent amount tho.

First week you can get up to 5000 premium points by killing other players!
Dont miss the start!
Divider.png

See you soon!

139505324_3470345176397495_2106774335203278088_n.jpg

Bosses_Marlboro.png

Elistow_-_Only_Pros_VS_Stronger_Push_.mp4_snapshot_02.41_2020.12.20_03.15.png

Attachments

Last edited:
server play only europe player and host shit bro u neeed change host for europe more player join us trust me

"Server is hosted on New York"
so I'll probably have around 200 ping but it's hard, maybe it will be playable so I'll go in and see

"Server is hosted on New York"
so I'll probably have around 200 ping but it's hard, maybe it will be playable so I'll go in and see
Not sure where you from but normally egypts get around 125ms~, if you are from europe maybe less ms
Feel free to try, im using TFS 1.x network code so its a bit improved on that aspect aswell

10:34 New record: 191 players are logged in.

Last edited:
@Roddet do u only get exp here by PK? Cant rly find any other info. If so, how do u even catchup if high lvls constantly just 1 shot u

@Roddet do u only get exp here by PK?
Mainly yes, there are other sources tho

If you are being killed that easy I could only assume that you started as paladin? Thats the most weak vocation on the beginning (it needs skills first), its better to start with mage and since you dont lose level until 850+ its pretty easy to level up

are donations given back every restart?

Last edited:
A reset level has been scheduled on 30 September 12:00 GMT-5 (countdown on website)
All level, frags, deaths and assists will be wiped.​

Last edited:
A reset level has been scheduled on 28 October 14:00 GMT-5 (countdown on website)
All level, frags, deaths and assists will be wiped.

war.png

We have applied a restart of levels successfully
Also a new promotion has been enabled.

hw_promo.png

A new edition is coming on April 1st, hope to see you there.
You can create account nor character now!

ONWO7y5.jpg

Starting in less than 3 days! Over 200 unique accounts created

mb_war.png

We keep growing - New record: 237 players are logged in.
Hope to see you on the battlefield​

Status
Not open for further replies.