• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.60] MarlboroWars Returns - NEW START 14 APRIL - NEW HOST NEW YORK (BETTER PING FOR EU, BRASIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://marlboro-war.servegame.com
Server Address
marlboro-war.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Roddet

Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score

Server will start at 14 april at 15:00 GMT-5 (Countdown on website)

Welcome to our server!
Marlboro Wars it's a server well-known on North and Latin America, so feel free to create your account.

About the server:
A good war server type "High Level" - out of the ordinary, a place where you can get some fun with your friends or playing against your enemies!
Gameplay has been designed to be competitive - Server is hosted on New York with 1gb network port.

Gameplay:

Since we don't want to spoil you anything, we won't provide you information but we counts with skull system, war system, (frags/deaths/assists) system, (anti) anti-push system, new outfits with attributes, detailed statistics, alot of events etc etc.

General Information:
  • Characters start at level 300.
  • Magic Rate is x35 and Skill Rate x50 (which make it very competitive for players)
Login Details:
You either can use the default 8.6 client or download our custom client here.

Vocations:
  • Sorcerer: Unlike the druids, this vocation deals more damage than druids besides that his buff spell grants more mana.
  • Druid: Unlike the sorcs, this vocation receive more heal percent with healing spells, aswell his buff spell grants more health and defense.
  • Paladin: A good vocation which makes good damage to one target but at low level and/or skills they are kinda weak.
  • Knight: A balanced vocation that makes significantly damage and tank good also but his attack spells required a % of mana.
About donations:
Donation items are more balanced here not too many, of course that donors will make significantly more damage and better protection but eventually you can get donation items participating on events or exchanging "Hearts" which you can collect on dead bodys and trade them for premium points with the NPC Dementor - All premium points are backed up on our database.

Free Premium Points

• At the first week you can get a total of 5000 premium points by killing other people
    • On 100 frags you get 250 premium points
    • On 250 frags you get 450 premium points
    • On 450 frags you get 550 premium points
    • On 550 frags you get 700 premium points
    • On 700 frags you get 850 premium points
    • On 850 frags you get 1000 premium points
    • On 1000 frags you get 1200 premium points

Here you can see a video from our server.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :)

LESS THAN 3 DAYS TO START! ALMOST 300 ACCOUNTS CREATED. JOIN US :)

LESS THAN 1 DAY TO START! 300+ ACCOUNTS CREATED! COME JOIN US :D

An apology but due to a personal situation we could not open the server this day, the opening date has been changed to tomorrow Sunday 14/04 at 14:00 PM GMT-5

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT! ALMOST 500 ACCOUNTS REGISTERED

LESS THAN 3 HOURS TO START! ALMOST 500 ACCOUNTS CREATED. JOIN US :)

SERVER STARTED :)

BUMP

BUMP COME JOIN US :) WE ALSO HAVE A PROMOTION UNTIL 21 SUNDAY WHERE YOU GET 50% MORE POINTS AT DONATING.

TO THE TOP ;)

Discord: Join the MbWars Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/Px9sDQF)

To the top :)

F5

UP

BUMP, hope to see you there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting will try at least.
Is it just pure PVP or is there some PVE to do in between fights? (other than the events)

Looks interesting will try at least.
Is it just pure PVP or is there some PVE to do in between fights? (other than the events)
Besides events nope, just pure PVP.

WE START IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR :)

I used to play for quite long time Marlboro War, every reset its more boring, you should add something new also I don't rlllllllllly like these ppl which in chat only spam KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After several weeks, we decided to reset all the levels in order to get a better experience.
Last but not least, we will be releasing some redeem codes in the course of the day on our facebook page, stay tuned

I don't recommend this server to anyone I played for 1 month+ it has nothing to do with PVP.
  1. All players are full pushmax and when owner slowed it down for 24 hours all mexican donators cried so he just edited it back for them 0 exhaust at all (because they donate).
  2. All players are using this drag items underneath with Elf bot and it has no limit or exhaust so they always have 50 dead bodies/SSA/gold coins/platinum coins under them and its impossible to push anyone.
  3. All players are spamming summoning "Blistering Fire Elemental" which has very high health and takes a while to get killed in every PVP situation instead of Magic wall runes/Terra wall runes.
  4. Paralyze takes like 0.1% of your mana or no mana at all so you can spam paralyze forever with 1 second of exhaust so everyone spamming full paralyze.
  5. Every event in this server is full of MCS and abusing so the normal fair playing players doesn't have any chance to win events.
  6. MC/Combo leader/Follow attack/Keep magic wall and much more.
  7. 0 English knowledge they can only spam kkkkkkkkkkkkkk,nb.
  8. Map hasn't been updated/changed since 7 years.
  9. Sio/POT are useless in this server, sio gives like 1% of health/POT doesn't work at all so you can't help your dieing friends.
  10. He refuse to change his host which goes down atleast 3 times a week, I told him to try OVH or better host provider but he is still stuck with this shit host and refuse to pay 1 more cent.
I have reported all this to the owner and gave many ideas/suggestions that supposed to solve most of problems and make a decent PVP system so it gets more fun but he always had 1 answer (Donators complaining and I can't edit this).
It has many other shits also but I can't remember them all at the moment as I mentioned above this server has nothing to do with normal PVP system or WAR system its 100% bot based server.

Last edited:
I don't recommend this server to anyone I played for 1 month+ it has nothing to do with PVP.
  1. All players are full pushmax and when owner slowed it down for 24 hours all mexican donators cried so he just edited it back for them 0 exhaust at all (because they donate).
  2. All players are using this drag items underneath with Elf bot and it has no limit or exhaust so they always have 50 dead bodies/SSA/gold coins/platinum coins under them and its impossible to push anyone.
  3. All players are spamming summoning "Blistering Fire Elemental" which has very high health and takes a while to get killed in every PVP situation instead of Magic wall runes/Terra wall runes.
  4. Paralyze takes like 0.1% of your mana or no mana at all so you can spam paralyze forever with 1 second of exhaust so everyone spamming full paralyze.
  5. Every event in this server is full of MCS and abusing so the normal fair playing players doesn't have any chance to win events.
  6. MC/Combo leader/Follow attack/Keep magic wall and much more.
  7. 0 English knowledge they can only spam kkkkkkkkkkkkkk,nb.
  8. Map hasn't been updated/changed since 7 years.
  9. Sio/POT are useless in this server, sio gives like 1% of health/POT doesn't work at all so you can't help your dieing friends.
  10. He refuse to change his host which goes down atleast 3 times a week, I told him to try OVH or better host provider but he is still stuck with this shit host and refuse to pay 1 more cent.
I have reported all this to the owner and gave many ideas/suggestions that supposed to solve most of problems and make a decent PVP system so it gets more fun but he always had 1 answer (Donators complaining and I can't edit this).
It has many other shits also but I can't remember them all at the moment as I mentioned above this server has nothing to do with normal PVP system or WAR system its 100% bot based server.
True 100%...... I don't recommend this server either
Noob ot without pvp just spamming Pushmax/Trash Under And fking spamming fire
Comedy ot made by Nonpvp Comedian Mexican... Fix your ot so we can come and play as legend said

After a couple months, we have restarted the levels on our server, enjoy a new start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back