• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.60] MarlboroWars ★ START 06 AUG 15:00 (GMT-5) ★ WAR HIGH EXP ★ GLOBAL HOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://marlboro-war.servegame.com
Server Address
marlboro-war.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Roddet

Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
H9tmCBL.gif

Server will start at 06 August 15:00 GMT-5 (countdown on website)

Welcome to our server!
Marlboro Wars it's a server well-known on North and Latin America, so feel free to create your account.

About the server:
A good war server type "High Level" - out of the ordinary, a place where you can get some fun with your friends or playing against your enemies!
Gameplay has been designed to be competitive - Server is hosted on New York with 1gb network port.

Gameplay:

Since we don't want to spoil you anything, we won't provide you information but we can tell the obvious, as skull system, (frags/deaths/assists) system, (anti) anti-push system, new outfits, detailed statistics, many events etc etc.

Aswell we have successfully blocked the PUSHMAX, so you can expect a fun and fair game.

General Information:

• Characters start at level 300.
  • Magic Rate is x35 and Skill Rate x50 (which make it very competitive for players)
Login Details:
You either can use the default 8.6 client or download our custom client here.

Vocations:
  • Sorcerer: Unlike the druids, this vocation deals more damage but their healing is weaker compared with them.
  • Druid: Unlike the sorcs, this vocation receive more heal percent with healing spells, also his buff spell grants more health and defense.
  • Paladin: Weakest at the beginning but strongest in the end, the best single-target damage vocation.
  • Knight: A balanced vocation that makes significantly damage and good tank, his abilities require a hugh manapercent amount tho.

Free Premium Points
  • At the first week you can get a total of 5000 premium points by killing other people
    • On 100 frags you get 250 premium points
    • On 250 frags you get 450 premium points
    • On 450 frags you get 550 premium points
    • On 550 frags you get 700 premium points
    • On 700 frags you get 850 premium points
    • On 850 frags you get 1000 premium points
    • On 1000 frags you get 1200 premium points

We start in less than 3 days! Register your account at https://marlborowars.net

We start in less than 2 days! Over 300 accounts created - register at https://marlborowars.net

We start in 3 hours! See you there

We are online! Join us at https://marlborowars.net

Good to hear that you successfully blocked the pushmax but I think it would be better if you limited the skills/magic level again because most players are just keeping their characters botting on a VPS for a whole month before going out.
Also have you found any solution for the dead body trash? I haven't played since last season but I saw a voting about it.

Good to hear that you successfully blocked the pushmax but I think it would be better if you limited the skills/magic level again because most players are just keeping their characters botting on a VPS for a whole month before going out.
Also have you found any solution for the dead body trash? I haven't played since last season but I saw a voting about it.

Yeah i finally blocked the pushmax 😬 and about the trash, i changed the push behaviour months ago to ignore dead bodies if case they were the first top item under a player but as you can see on the poll, many dislike the change so i reverted it and to be honest havent thought about find another solution besides reducing their decay time

New Guild shop - https://marlborowars.net/?subtopic=guildshop
d059abc2cfb4f5cc617f96bbc8959d80.png
Come by with your guild and be part of the war

Reset Level
A level reset has been taken place on our server! Now is time for you to try out MarlboroWars.

Offline Training
Since skills are a very important aspect on our server and not everyone can skill online for several reasons is why this has been implemented.

You will be able to train offline 12 hours in a row.
You need stamina to train offline.

Sorcerers & Druids
50% magic, 25% shielding
Able to offline training up to magic level 135

Paladins
50% distance, 25% magic, 25% shielding
Able to offline training up to distance fighting 130

Knights
50% axe, 25% magic, 25 shielding
Able to offline training up to axe fighting 125

Once you reach the offline skill limit, you must start to train online.

Stamina
To gain stamina there are 2 ways: online and offline

For every minute online you receive 2 minutes stamina
For every minute offline you receive 1 minute stamina

Things you must know:

You will not gain stamina while training online.
You wiill not gain stamina in events.
Once your stamina ends while training offline, you must log in to start gaining stamina offline again (in case you want it)

a693955f9ed018463d9f226f4e5cb8b7.png

New Independence Day promotion - Get 50% extra points at donating until 19 september.

mexpromo.jpg

A new reset level has taken place on the server
We would like to invite you to give us a try ;)

Also we recently added a new feature for selling / buying characters for premium points.

promotional.png

A reset level has taken place on the server
We would like to invite you to give us a try ;)

Recently we been ported the network code from TFS 1.4 to our engine, players with high ping should feel a smoother server now (mostly at dashing).
Also the machine OS was updated to a more stable one.

We would like to invite all people who played before with higher ping to come by and give us some feedback.

As many may have noticed, this last reset did not go quite well because for several reasons we did not get enough players for Marlboro to be online for a long period of time, so we have made the decision to restart.

On this occasion we will return all donations from the year 2021, however, the percentage points will be based on the date of the donation.

In addition to this, we will also return in full the hearts points obtained from August 6 onwards.

The server will be closed this Wednesday (December 1) and will be reopened on Friday (December 10).

vin.png

13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back