• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [9.1] Rookgaard Tales+ Online

Server Website/AAC
http://rookgaardtales.ddns.net/
Server Address
rookgaardtales.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
Paco

Paco

Best answers
Reaction score
Difference between what? Difference between 0–35 and 0–35? Or maybe difference between 0–35 and 0–35?
skill="25" attack="20" <--- This rarely hits higher damage.

min="0" max="-35" <--- This deal higher damage more aften, as the case of NoHandsPlayer - RIP

I tested it many times when the game first was online, I understand how you feel. I do like how it feels now, keeps my eyes on the game.

Laylee

Best answers
Reaction score
To @Wirox and @NoHandPlayer

Your arguments are pointless anyway, it's not big deal a little more damage, unless you have no hands! The game is awesome, I loved it and you guys are missing it!

Best answers
Reaction score
To be fair, his username is NoHandPlayer. 😂 He probably isn't the kind that loves the thrill of a challenge. A server with creatures (that barely classify as monsters) might be more suitable for such a... player.

I prefer to be nohandplayer than nobrainplayer who dont even want to spend 10-20 minute to acutally login and check i am right.
I remember 2 months ago i lvled character on tibiantis and orc even with +2 monsters attacking at the same moment didnt deal 28 damage.
And you call playing vs monsters a challenge ( ON ROOKGARD?) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
If you sweat in a "challenge" fight vs orc, i would like to see your pvp skills
Man, if you cry about orcs beegin too damn hard to kill, im afraid I dont want to see your pvp skills.
Btw. I may be wrong but when creature can hit u from 0 to 35, and u block 4-19 dmg, I think you still can get hit for 28.

test.JPG

Wirox

Best answers
Reaction score
skill="25" attack="20" <--- This rarely hits higher damage.

min="0" max="-35" <--- This deal higher damage more aften, as the case of NoHandsPlayer - RIP
Okay, my bad, I've just checked and skill/attack formula uses normal distribution (which is not uniform).
But still, with your new change, orc's damage and distribution is:
– the same as TFS's default
– the same as damage according to Tibia Wiki
– much higher than damage from real Tibia
so the things you've said are still false.

Isnt Armor reduction applied only when damage crosses the shield? With studded shield and 13 skill he can block 0-12 max dmg. With orc max 35 dmg its still possible to lose 28dmg xD.

Even with 9 armor + studded shield its 4-19 with full def.
Please read my post again, twice if need be. I am saying that orc's damage on Paco's server is 0–35, but it's incorrect and much higher than the actual damage.

OP
Paco

Paco

Best answers
Reaction score
Okay, my bad, I've just checked and skill/attack formula uses normal distribution (which is not uniform).
But still, with your new change, orc's damage and distribution is:
– the same as TFS's default
– the same as damage according to Tibia Wiki
– much higher than damage from real Tibia
so the things you've said are still false.

Please read my post again, twice if need be. I am saying that orc's damage on Paco's server is 0–35, but it's incorrect and much higher than the actual damage.
Hahahaha! You are funny guy! I didn't lie I said damage was boosted, I tested man.
You know what? You should come and try the game by yourself :p I know it eats you up inside!

Wirox

Best answers
Reaction score
Hahahaha! You are funny guy! I didn't lie I said damage was boosted, I tested man.
You know what? You should come and try the game by yourself :p I know it eats you up inside!
You said you changed it to
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="0" max="-35"/>
which is exactly the default from TFS...

At the same time you said your damage is the same as that from real Tibia, which not only contradicts your other messages, but is also a lie, which I've explained in detail in my first post.
Yes it's same damage from real tibia, but real tibia monsters has "skills" which is less probable they give u a hard hit. And yeah, lvl 6 on Orc is kinda that kind of damage even on real tibia.

OP
Paco

Paco

Best answers
Reaction score
You said you changed it to
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="0" max="-35"/>
which is exactly the default from TFS...

At the same time you said your damage is the same as that from real Tibia, which not only contradicts your other messages, but is also a lie, which I've explained in detail in my first post.

Let me explain it. The original damage formula was never hiting much damage. I thought that was boring.
I switched to TFS values (Tibiawiki) which allow orc to hit higher more often, I tested. But unfortunately makes people cry!

In the original datapack: HERE monsters all are boosted even more. As I did this years ago, I cannot even remember exactly everything. I am sorry if I there was misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Best answers
Reaction score
We couldn't stand a chance against Orcs, so instead we tried to kill The Forgotten Pharaoh!
eeeeee.jpg

evansiruis

Best answers
Reaction score
This looks very nice! I hope it goes well and there becomes a nice player base. Thank you for your work here and for before of putting up the information. Good luck!

Laylee

Best answers
Reaction score
I am playing the server, there is a rat plague but no one is online : (
Just me

062920.jpg