• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Avenerous OT[fresh!]

Encatsu

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Avenerous! Worldtype:pVP

Exp:25x

Skills:40x

Magic35x

Please login with account number and password as 111111/tibia IP:Avenerous.no-ip.org Port:7171

Version:8.1

I have been using my old server as a test but now I made a 100% custom map with some help of GM Slayer, please keep in mind that this server will never shutdown again!

Homepage:Avenerous OT - Open Tibia Wiki - a Wikia wiki

Avenerous Features...
-24/7 Uptime unless we have updates or serious cases.

-Infinite Runes.

-Infinite Ammo.

-100% Custom map.

-90% Custom quests.

-Friendly and active GM's or God that will be glad to help new players!

-Daily Raids!

-Strong deadly bosses!

-Very little downtime unless a black out happends in my neighborhood!

-Jail System for minor problems.

-Our map is updated very often and we are currently taking suggestions for maps!

Please come join our OT as we are starting fresh and have fun !

Please include information regarding your host speed and quality. If possible add pictures to support yourself. If you are intelligent enough, you will notice that you only have a few posts which is not really something that can help you.

Please include information regarding your host speed and quality. If possible add pictures to support yourself. If you are intelligent enough, you will notice that you only have a few posts which is not really something that can help you.

Sorry, but im here to advertise and I honsetly just want people to join my server.

Back