• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Blazera Real Map 8.6 - Spring Refresh 4.4.14 - Daily Wars & Events

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score

Welcome to Blazera (Real-Map 8.6 - Spring Refresh!)

Blazera is relaunching to adjust it's rate and PvP! With higher rates and the new boss raids, we hope everyone enjoys their share of wars and pvp battles.
Hopefully you guys will join Blazera and aid in battle against the numerous new bosses!

We have an total of 6 extra cities beside the Full 8.6 Real-Map.
You can access these towns from any boat!
Towns: Gengia, Oken, Pyre & 3 Unique [NEW] Cities!

At level 225 & 260 you will get 50 Premium Points to your Account
We award players that are active and bring friends!

IP: Blazera.net
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171

Stages:
1-20 = 300x | 21-40 = 200x | 41-60 = 100x
61-80 = 80x | 81-100 = 60x | 101-130 = 40x
131-150 = 30x | 151-175 = 15x | 176-200 = 7x
201-240 = 4x | 241-280 = 2x | 281-??? = 1.5x

Rates:
Skills: 30x | Magic: 25x | Loot: 3x
Experience from Players: 1% of players over-all experience

06_A84.png

Features:
* All damage has been raised by 10% on all vocations!
* Events: Bosses drop VIP Items and Coins to earn Points!
* Raids: Hourly different raids with unique rewards
* Addon Bonuses/Effect System
* Premium Point Rewards at Level 225 and 260.
* Guild Points Talkaction
* Real Map + 6 Extra Towns!
* All Major Quests are working
* All bugs that are reported get fixed
* Free premium & Promotion
* Balanced 8.6 PVP
* Great Wars & Open Battles
* Hosted 24/7 on Dedicated Server in USA

m9dduL.png

Come join us today, don't miss out on the action!

The shop will be closed until everyone has reached an appropriate level without VIP Items. Probably within 6h-24h after launch it will open for public and you can see them.

Thanks for the interest, create your accounts at www.blazera.net.

What do you guys think about the new rates, should we make any adjustments?
(Aiming for an active war community)
http://blazera.net/?subtopic=serverinfo

Last edited:
The shop will be closed until everyone has reached an appropriate level without VIP Items. Probably within 6h-24h after launch it will open for public and you can see them.

Thanks for the interest, create your accounts at www.blazera.net.

What do you guys think about the new rates, should we make any adjustments?
(Aiming for an active war community)
http://blazera.net/?subtopic=serverinfo
the rates look alright, skill & magic rate could be higher but look ok :p

high xp / magic rate killed ur ot in the first place and u decide to raise it . LOL

@Dyngrak - Our first era was higher rates, 50x skills, 30x magic; with experience stages starting around 600-500x. Around that time we had a large population, since we have lowered the rates we have seen less interest as well very few wars. I wish to increase the population of teams and wars on the server, which has lead to a reasonable increase of experience rates to keep everyone ready for war.

Also, I have increased the damage of all vocations this round for a fun experience. Feel free to join!

@onTopic,
Rising up in accounts made, make your account today at www.blazera.net

Really? You deleted the old thread? I guess you don't want the players honest opinion about the server, instead you just chose to ignore all the criticism and relaunch it with different rates. I played it back when it had "100" players (this was also the time when the server was banned for spoofing, so probably ALOT less than 100 players) and once again after the relaunch and all the same issues with the server is still there, so since you're so ignorant to fixing any issues whatsoever i'm going to advise players not to play here because it's just gonna be a waste of time and a disappointment.

If you're looking to try this server you should be warned that the owner is known to be abusive and just abandoning the server after launch. If you don't believe me - try to think about why his previous thread was deleted (a lot of complaints and criticism against the owner and peroxide for deleting all the negative posts so it's better to just delete the thread so new players won't find it ). The server has also been banned on otservlist before for spoofing, the owner has stolen different maps from various servers and the overall support has been horrible.

I doubt this post will be up here for more than 5 minutes even though I didn't do anything wrong but it's worth a shot.

Last edited:
" so since you're so ignorant to fixing any issues whatsoever i'm going to advise players not to play here because it's just gonna be a waste of time and a disappointment."

Couldn't say it better myself. The low xp rates isn't why nobody played its because teams are playing other ots.

@ItWasAllMe - The reason for the new thread is because I have dealt with all the problems that were related to the old thread since it was forced to be deleted and now am able to make another thread to advertise. Also, the reason we were banned for spoofing was because of the AFK-Timer being set to an hour during the time we were experiencing crashes from the CAST SYSTEM; not due to the fact I was spoofing. What I had the AFK Timer set to was perfectly normal, as long as I had the edit provided activated but during the time of crash log reports being turned on it was sending full data to OTServList, which led to a ban.

Also I should note, last reset I went through the forums and fixed every single bug that was reported. Including Djinns, Firewalking Boots Quest and numerous other fixes that include .otb related issues. If @Dyngrak or you can give me any information as to the bugs you encountered I'll be happy to fix them. I have addressed every issue I came across, so please cease with the ignorance or continue to talk shit; whichever makes you happy right?

@onTopic,
Join Blazera Today!

Last edited:
One and a half days to go, still thinking about raising the exp stages a little bit. Any feedback is appreciated!

Make your accounts today at www.blazera.net.

Less than 24 hours till Blazera is online, have you made your account?

Not to be an bitch or so, but why would be level on 1.5x when the server is reseted this much?
I would love too see this server stay online for a while.

Anyway, i will be there at start. I really hope you guys get an otservlist advertisment or something.
Best of lucks from me!

@Cornex - Thanks for the support, we honestly didn't need the reset. But I felt a raise of exp rates and damage was necessary to go back to what people originally started playing in the beginning 4-6 months ago. So far we have 2 teams coming back to test the raised damage and set up some wars. I also just purchased 1 week of featured server/highlight on OTServList. So hopefully we will see a rise in players, and also be able to get some active teams to keep the fun rolling on Blazera.

Hope everyones having a great day, give Blazera a shot if you have nothing to do or would like to join in on the wars!

I don't get why u still continue to waste ur time on this ot. There are only 3 USA teams and none of which are going to play ur server.

Not really after all American players, the USA flag is just to show that American + Canadians work on the server and we are based as an English server for players to enjoy.

Back