• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaotic Server 8.4, with Fast Attack -- Back Online :)

artofwork

Reaction score
Fast Attack for all players.

(PARTY) Shared experience no matter what level you are if your level 10 you can party with a level 1k.

You will NOT EVER Loose Exp Levels when you die only a percentage of experience. (magic level and skills are not included in this, wouldn't be fun if you didn't loose anything )

Starter Gear: p set, sprite-wand(multi-shot), soft boots, aol, 10cc, Holy Golden Ring(vocation transformation ring)

Square trainers and monks to help you train your skills **Updated**

Mass Spawns (over 23,000 monsters ) to help you level quickly
The vocation transformation ring
Mana Rune
Multi-Shot Wand
exevo mana to train your magic level
A unique items crafting system
Teleporters to hunting grounds
Real Tibia NPC system
Mining - so you never run out of money
A HUGE when i say HUGE i mean HUGE Maze filled with boss monsters and the ever powerful Aeon.
and much more to come.

This server is updated every few days, also we look forward to any ideas you may want implement into the server, this server is interested in what the players want or would like to see.

Looking for experienced mapper, possibly an additional scripter.

All coding of server source code and scripts has been developed by me. This server is not entirely complete but I'm working on it as fast as i can.

Look forward to seeing you, stop on by, try it out :)

Ingame Account Manager acc/pass 1/1

~*Ip*~: chaoticserver.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.4
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: United States, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: chaoticserver.no-ip.org, under construction
~*Exp rate*~: 15x
~*Map*~: 50% Custom, It contains 5 cities and a jungle
~*Runes*~: Unlimited Runes and Ammo
~*Loot rate*~: 1x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 6 kills gives you Red skull and 100 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 30x Skill and 15x Magic.

More Features:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*Balanced vocations*~

Still building quests as we go

Last edited:
Fucking EldinWorld piece of shit map
This my friend's and associates would be known as a "hater" he is mad at the world!! notice the avatar of "Pantera" best thing to do is let it blow over.

He will snap out of this in a few year's.

Back