• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [Custom] AsgardOT 3.0 | Story System | Awaken System | Balanced PVP & PVPe | Path Of Zulus Quest | Upgrading Systems | 31/7/2020 [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://asgard-ot.com
Server Address
asgard-ot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I can't login.
The client tries to download tibia 11.
When i enter my logins only.
No idea what causes this issue.

I can't login.
The client tries to download tibia 11.
When i enter my logins only.
No idea what causes this issue.
click ESC button on this message don't click enter and all good

~Major Update and Christmas Release~
1577016356799.png
1)added new 7 Hunting Areas
1577016609392.png
2)New 4 Team hunts

3) S-Rated Spell in up-gradable now through quest.
unknown.png

4)another new quest for auto-looting and S-VIP.
5)Buffed Super runes and ultra super runes.
6)Hunting areas and world bosses around cities
7) x2 Exp rate till 29/12/2019
Join us for more (Server RESET)

Startup in 51 minutes join us on discord ! Join us NOW!
Post automatically merged:

1577100068791.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Donations are more important than playing the game. Pass.

Donations are more important than playing the game. Pass.
Okay i have skipped this to reply when i have time, sorry i was super busy in the last days , first its not important unless the server just covers its expense + their is a way to get a better set than donation set 3 different sets and weapons and you can go non donator matching power to donator so ? And multiple ways to get free vip and quest for super vip and auto looting so do you really investigated the server well brother ?

1577370019679.png
Announcement
don’t forget to be available in tomorrow’s events which includes much premium and EXP and items and bosses, it is the chance to join us with a boost, have fun and see you in-game, if this announcement find you please say !report christmas_otland so i can award you before anything (Working till 7/1/2019), see you!​

banner.jpg
Announcement
After much suggestions from players to add rebirth system it has been accepted and our staff started working on the system and the needed changes in the server, the server will include new hunting areas, dungeons, quests, spells and equipment, i think this is all for now we will let you know if there is any new changes.​

Okay i have skipped this to reply when i have time, sorry i was super busy in the last days , first its not important unless the server just covers its expense + their is a way to get a better set than donation set 3 different sets and weapons and you can go non donator matching power to donator so ? And multiple ways to get free vip and quest for super vip and auto looting so do you really investigated the server well brother ?
Ive played for a moment on your server and in my opinion there are some p2w problems. Donation stuff seems way too powerful and it can be only replaced by some semi-endgame stuff. Its been a week from start, im curious how many people reached gear equally powerful as donor or stronger without donating single penny. I still think that after some changes this server has capabilities to get to the top. Looking forward to come back on next era!

Ive played for a moment on your server and in my opinion there are some p2w problems. Donation stuff seems way too powerful and it can be only replaced by some semi-endgame stuff. Its been a week from start, im curious how many people reached gear equally powerful as donor or stronger without donating single penny. I still think that after some changes this server has capabilities to get to the top. Looking forward to come back on next era!
Too many did brother in less than a week, you could share suggestions that may be helping us specially the server at the beginning so any suggestions is allowed to be discussed l, see you bro

Hello everybody,
Asgard-OT Staff would like to announce that the custom client is ready to be used (BETA)!
Our custom client offers:

1) Healing/Targeting/Looting/Cave bot.
2) Crafting items are now stack-able.
3) Smoother Client for a better game-play.

You can find much more download the new client now!
It is available in Downloads

Note :
Adding bot doesn't mean AFK botting is allowed you still have to answer the anti-bot question when it appears, which means this bot is made to help you in your adventurer way using it illegally will cause you automatically punishment.

Sorry for saying that but you didn't even tell me on discord what is your problem with the GMs whatever is it, it can be solved.
If you have time please tell me at least what happened so i can find a good solution.

Edit : I asked about what happened if you are the player with name "Rapist" i un-banned you, its your own decision to continue playing or not, nobody will stalk you from GM's again starting from today.

Thank you

Hello Everybody,

Today we are releasing the major update #2 in Asgard-OT this updates includes much changes in the game as we added rebirth system in the name of
Awaken System and we finally added the first chapter of the story quest-line!

Story System

The story is based on doing tasks so you can start awakening each chapter of the story will allow you to gain 5 more rebirths to finish the chapter you will have to do tasks given from : Lady Eirwyn, Captian Zayn, Wizard Geillinoth, World Guardian Udyr, Azir The Sentry, and after doing those tasks you will meet God Bladr to start awakening and when you reach 5 awaken levels there will be much more to do, to start the story chapter 1 talk with Lady Eirwyn infront of temple.

Awaken System

it is just a little different when you awaken your healthpoints and manapoints will be cleared but you healthpoints and manapoints gain on leveling up increases with 10%, while your dmg also increases by 10%, and you gain access to new hunting areas, spells and quests!

Mounts Bonus

Most of the mounts now increases your HP/MP by percentage:
min : 5%
max : 13%

Teleportation Runes

A new NPC in Hidden Topaz Village is selling now runes that can teleport you to (Your House, Your Town, Underground world, Hidden Topaz)
Each rune teleports you 1 time and costs 1 bar of gold.

Mounts and outfits (Veradin)

Veradin now stands in CarcooIzx City depot selling his mounts 10 gold bars each and some outfits, his mounts are well trained (10% HP/MP increase)

New Single Target Spell (First Awaken Spell)

After doing the first awaken you will login with a new spell this spell missiles increases as your magic level increase with different ratios for vocation.
It starts with 2.
so for Elite Knights/Knights: each 5 magic levels will increase 1 missile.
Elder Druids/druids : each 50 magic level will increase 1 missile.
Master Sorcerers/Sorcerers : each 50 magic level will increase 1 missile.
Royal Paladins/Paladins : each 15 Magic level will increase 1 missile.

Haunted Village

The Haunted Village is not done yet but it is released with a part of it adding 3 New hunting areas Clomp, Forest Fury, Silencer and a new boss Omnivora.

Bugs Fixes & Changes

1) Donation Pally rune healing decreased for mana from 750k to 650k.
2) Those Bosses are now not kill-able by 2 players : Verminor, Omnivora [New], Ragiaz, Sight Of Surrender, Mawhawk, Prince Drazzak, World Devourer
3) Running will not stop you from healing or casting spells anymore.
4) New Hunting Area for level 600,000 in hunts.
5) Increased bosses killable by 4 players EXP.
6) War of Emperium (Guild castle war) will run weekly each Saturday.

Upcoming changes:
Next Patch:

1) Ring quest for 2 awaken levels or more players.
2) New spell quest for 3 awaken levels or more players.
3) New dungeons

Next Major Update:

Chapter 2 will be added.
and we will announce more about the update and the patch later.

See You in-game,
Admin Carcoo​

The server is closed for maintenance and the server is wiped due to technical issues with the dedicated server so, we decided to release season 3 to be the last season that needed reset.

Sorry everybody for losing your characters, accounts and items we couldn't do anything about it.
Expected release date : 14/2/2020​

Status
Not open for further replies.