• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [Custom] AsgardOT 3.0 | Story System | Awaken System | Balanced PVP & PVPe | Path Of Zulus Quest | Upgrading Systems | 31/7/2020 [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://asgard-ot.com
Server Address
asgard-ot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Asgard-OT Season 3
Season 3 is a little different because it is the last season to be released, the server will not reset anymore, so lets talk about everything new in the server.

Prismatic Set
Prismatic set is earn-able through doing tasks given by The Forgotten Knight in the third floor in CarcooIzx City Temple, for each 100 ranking points you will receive 1 prismatic piece.
(Note : The prismatic set is not the strongest set in-game)

Prismatic Ring
The Prismatic ring is the most powerful ring in-game earn-able through quest in Kalveria village.

Kalveria Village
A new village contains 3 hunting spots accessible only after the third awaken.

Kalveria Village hunting spots (New):
Execowtioner
Humongous Fungus
Iron Servant

Crystania Village

A new village contains 4 hunting spots and 1 team boss accessible only after the fifth awaken.

Crystania Village hunting spots (New):
Diamond Servant
Shiversleep
Feversleep
Blood Beast
Terrorsleep -BOSS

Metallic City

Metallic City now includes 7 new hunting spots and 1 team boss, these spots are accessible only for specific task ranking.

Metallic City hunting spots (New):

-Master rank spawns
Rot Elemental
Worm Priestess

-Destroyer rank spawns
Minotaur Hunter
Minotaur Archer
Rustheap Golem

-Juggernaut rank spawns
Walker
Hideous Fungus

Minor Changes

1) New Quests helps you discovering every hunting spot in the game will be discussed in our forum.
2) !search "monstername" command, this command is used to know any monster drops.
3) Guides & Strategies will be released on our forum including maps & screenshots.
4) !points command, this command is used to know your task and ranking points.
5) Lottery System, Asgard Chest and task chest rewards are all changed
Note : Exclusive rewards every Thursday and Friday.
6)Monsters stats are optimized under high dedication.
7) Increased tasks given by The Forgotten Knight.
8) Entering dungeons now costs task points.
9) New Dungeon for level 500k is included.
10) Client Store is available now.
11)Removed Donation set.

Don't forget to use the PROMOTIONAL Code once you login say !report OTLAND10 and you will receive a little gift as soon as possible.

Releasing Date : 14/2/2020

See you.

Its nice with the overblown advertisement and cool colors on the feature list and all; and when i first created my OT I COULD have a lot of players but i didnt because my webpage was constantly down.... so if the website is often down, thats what you have to fix ;)

Its nice with the overblown advertisement and cool colors on the feature list and all; and when i first created my OT I COULD have a lot of players but i didnt because my webpage was constantly down.... so if the website is often down, thats what you have to fix ;)
I'am working on launching it right now :)
Post automatically merged:

website down?
Server is being launched right now.

Edit --
Website is available, create your accounts and get ready, less than 20 min left

Last edited by a moderator:
Why no botting allowed? ;P
Bot should only help you in your grinding at-least you should be available

Special Events

As it is the first day for this era let it be different!
i will be online in 1 hour doing much events helps you throw your game include a raid of bosses suitable for your levels don’t worry! Those bosses may have not be summon again and everybody will know why 🤔.
See you we will keep the events up for hours! As we find activity today.

@Shadow_ Why is all my graphics blured as shit? I trid changing setting to maximum optimization but nothing works... Also, arent donors a bit OP? lol

EDIT: I'd take a look at ur donor shop tbh. Free players ar fukt here.. 2x exp rate vip scroll kekw

Last edited:
@Shadow_ Why is all my graphics blured as shit? I trid changing setting to maximum optimization but nothing works... Also, arent donors a bit OP? lol

EDIT: I'd take a look at ur donor shop tbh. Free players ar fukt here.. 2x exp rate vip scroll kekw
There is much ways to get points in games you didn't even check the quests too ( VIP quests? ), many ways to get vip tokens and ultimate vip tokens too for exp rate.

@Shadow_ anyway can u make the manarune delay on bot the same one it is ingame? its super slow with bot

@Shadow_ get rid of the current antibot system it's bullshit. Hard to see with all these spell effects and doesn't notify you in a proper way. Original post was toxic, sorry

Last edited:
@Shadow_ anyway can u make the manarune delay on bot the same one it is ingame? its super slow with bot
The client manager is updating the client these days to release v2.

@Shadow_ get rid of the bullshit antibot system you have. its dogshit. running through quests and u can't even notice and you just get kicked from it. Figure something else out because that shit is awful
We just talked about that in discord channel today the antibot system will be optimized and changed, including tasks messages will have a chat channel to send messages in and a pop up that doesn't affect your healing to stay alive when you receive it.

News
Server is updated as following:
3) Added Mystic Buffs
Mystic Buffs gives you x3 exp rate for 1 days costs 3 gold bars from rare dragon shop second floor in temple

1) Tasks messages will be sent to Tasks Channel (New Channel)
2) Anti-bot system is extended to around 25-40 mins now depends on what do you grind.
4) Task System exp given in the end of the task should be fixed now.
5) Notations of antibot system will stay 10 and will not be decreased.
6) Cursed Chests loot increased in chances and gold.
Have fun everybody !

Every season i played, they always suggest that there is a better set then the donor ones. I have yet to ever see a player with a single item better then a donor one. Already 6 days, players have all but capped on exp(top got 640k lie 4 days ago and only gained a few levels since) but still not a single player on entire server that has any progression at all past donor set. Maybe just no one has had time to do it since era's only last a week or 2 idk. But there is a guide on how to get it on forums, but not a single person has

Every season i played, they always suggest that there is a better set then the donor ones. I have yet to ever see a player with a single item better then a donor one. Already 6 days, players have all but capped on exp(top got 640k lie 4 days ago and only gained a few levels since) but still not a single player on entire server that has any progression at all past donor set. Maybe just no one has had time to do it since era's only last a week or 2 idk. But there is a guide on how to get it on forums, but not a single person has
The sets shouldn't be easy, second its earnable easily as a drop in more than 15 boss around game with 20% chance to loot one and 25% to success, these bosses are after level 350k, guides is being written

please check the forums guide its very easy to craft the set and start the revolution quest

Forum guides are installed and the exp stages increased so its much easier to level up now for any player.

Suggest u change the website link that appears at top of page to one that works, otherwise never get new players

Status
Not open for further replies.