• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
15 HOURS LEFT !!
FACEBOOK PROMOTION, CLICK HERE

Like/Share/Comment Nick from game to obtain UNIQUE OUTFIT
1f642.png

Create account at WeAreTibia - Latestnews

post2.jpg

Kinda funny standing in temple & seeing "New record xxx players are logged in" every minute.. Yet i see no new people logging in.. :rolleyes:

Already banned of otservlist for spoof? '-'
Otservlist? What is Otservlist? Facebook, Google ads is doing the job great my friend ;-)

We would like to thanks everyone for this great start !

Some of records:

record.png

After some hours finally 300 !
record300.png

Another one during Halloween Event !
recordevent.png

recordevent2.png

Last edited:
I see you've had a lot of work developing your server. It is a fully customized otserver. Do not throw away all your work and credibility spoofing players. This is an attitude of trash servers. Good servers grow naturally

its a very good customized otserver. but you are destroying it by spoofing the server. we all know that this server is spoofed.
it was new records of players online of 200 players when ot started and in temple it was max 10 people xD.

Google ads is doing the job great my friend
You threw away what little credibility you had left, we know its not doing a good job. I logged in early enough to see you(both gods) and multiple charicters all go ghost at the same time. I also noticed the start time was not right(giving you enough time to set the spoofs up?). Die in peace young WoT.

Talking about spoofed numbers... most of the people saying this is is an spoofed server is a new member. lol In this page only, @elexer @Frajerska @marcioziomek @Mr.Caffeine etc are new members saying the same thing.

By the way i dont play this server so i am not defending it, just pointing out the obvious.

Talking about spoofed numbers... most of the people saying this is is an spoofed server is a new member. lol In this page only, @elexer @Frajerska @marcioziomek @Mr.Caffeine etc are new members saying the same thing.

By the way i dont play this server so i am not defending it, just pointing out the obvious.

it is spoofed already banned on otserverlist took me literally 10min to contact xinn at discord he just said "he got 200 online? 100% spoof gonna check it in a minute"

it is spoofed already banned on otserverlist took me literally 10min to contact xinn at discord he just said "he got 200 online? 100% spoof gonna check it in a minute"
... and like i said I am not defending it and i dont know what is We Are Tibia deal just saying most of the users here were accounts made by the same persons. In other words spoofers talking about other number spoofers.

... and like i said I am not defending it and i dont know what is We Are Tibia deal just saying most of the users here were accounts made by the same persons. In other words spoofers talking about other number spoofers.

If you check correctly you will see that only my account is new. And I didn't create it to waste time defaming this server.
I really wish success for this server because it is a good custom ot. But the owner prefers to opt for dishonest ways to grow... this is sad

No, they weren't.
So you are the main account...with one year and @Mr.Caffeine just went on and some minutes later it posted.

If you check correctly you will see that only my account is new. And I didn't create it to waste time defaming this server.
I really wish success for this server because it is a good custom ot. But the owner prefers to opt for dishonest ways to grow... this is sad

and yeah all the ones i mentioned are new accounts they are labeled as new members and most of them have a few post backing a person up