• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Actually everyone who participated in Facebook Contest and liked + shared + writed in comment nick from game will receive the reward tomorrow.
We got no proxy, we are starting Eu and America server. Anyways in the first days, transfers between EU and America world will be enabled for free, we got also many Europe players on America2 server. Its east coast so decent ping for Europe players.
Okey cool. Looking forward to try out your server! :)

Proxy would be definitely a good thing.. if not now, maybe in future.. Most EU players (incl. me) gonna play USA server anyway.

Last edited:
I think that rates should be higher a bit...
Could you change 0-30 lvl to 20x?

The rates are perfectly fine and it doesnt take long to hit level 30 anyway.

Will you ever make a reset on any server? How long will you host?
USA2 is few months old without reset and its still ON. The new servers have lower rates so probably will stay ON even longer.

USA2 is few months old without reset and its still ON. The new servers have lower rates so probably will stay ON even longer.
Why does it matter, he spoof his servers every time, I checked his online list and it's filled with noob levels with no skills, and that has been online more than 20 hours straight.
In a few days, we will see a lot of noobchars, that's been online constantly for days.
just like his old servers

It actually does matter as long as people enjoying the game and having fun instead of complaining. ;)

Lol really not every one yet dont know about this spoofs? Scroll up and look on "Frajerska" posts

Server was decent, corrupt staff members ruined everything. Starts banning when they get accused, even started banning people in my guild for no reason other than just asking him questions. Do not recommend.

Good server, ruined by staff.

Sever is corrupt as all fucking hell. As one of the admins of waropolis and somebody who ALWAYS tries out custom ot's and roots for them to grow, this server is a god damn shame to the community. I haven't seen this level of corruption in a while. Stay away.
could you elaborate? what did they do?

Hello Everyone, i made clear weeks ago, that wearetibia server will not tolerate:

1) False acusations
2) Bad behaviour
3) Thrash talking
4) Ofenses / threat
4) All things that can impact in negative way this project.

--------
So pointed that out, i made a massive mass ban. (Discord + Ingame characters)

So you guys are NOT WELCOME ANYMORE!

Good luck

It's a good ot, a lot of good ideas and really fun to play. This is something people should support and try to make better, but the staff is a problem or maybe it's just 1 GM.

Tped my friend when he had someone trapped, took loot out of a players body after we killed him. Then he banned us all randomly to cover up his own corruption. We played this OT every era and now he just banned a whole team off the OT.