• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Sepekus, are you really calling you "One of the admin of waropolis" What is waropolis? this? ---->

mFmYkz

Garbage owenership...... decent server.... not worth anyone's time tho

Glad them wannabes are gone. They werent bringing anything positive to the game anyway.

Bertil proved to be a damn retard xD "mosters hit hard!!!!! shit server!!" kids making my day xD

Glad them wannabes are gone. They werent bringing anything positive to the game anyway.

Bertil proved to be a damn retard xD "mosters hit hard!!!!! shit server!!" kids making my day xD
lol they do hit hard, what do u want?

Wait wait wait, are u trying to tell me that u received almsot 9k likes above the post and now there are playing only 250 "people" (ofc most of ppl know that's its just spoof) Idk if You know but 8600ppl its more than 1/2 playong RL Tibia on all servers. Idk why u show that screenshot. I should be proud of You bcz You had money to buy likes on Facebook? XXd spoofed ot, corrupted gm not recommended

Wait wait wait, are u trying to tell me that u received almsot 9k likes above the post and now there are playing only 250 "people" (ofc most of ppl know that's its just spoof) Idk if You know but 8600ppl its more than 1/2 playong RL Tibia on all servers. Idk why u show that screenshot. I should be proud of You bcz You had money to buy likes on Facebook? XXd spoofed ot, corrupted gm not recommended
I just checked otservlist..
they got banned there again for spoofing xD

try add their server and see.. xD

I do not recommend this OT to anybody. Players online are a hoax, you can see how many randoms they made that all have Magic lvl 20-30 and Shielding level 15. weither it's a lvl 15-30-40.

Also, GOD White is the most corrupt staff member. He tps his friends out of traps, gives them their backpacks back after their deaths and whatnot, and banns whoever dares call him out.

Always giving an advantage to their friend.

3/10 Server.

Very unprofessional staff team, server does not deserve the fake praise they are receiving.

But GM gonna still write that everything is perfect, some useless screenshots etc. You cant build a good OT on lying. Its impossible

Who is online? 286 characters, aand 204 sorcerers :D You could atleast made some druids/pallys. Character Appoz lvl 12, mlvl 41, FIST 31, SHIELDING 31. Already online for more than 9 hours. But noo everything is fine we are not cheatiing. For every one the best will be when administration of this forum could ban this thread, and every next threads of this guy. @WibbenZ @Don Daniello

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not a friend to any GM and Im not looking for any friends neither. I just like the server despite all the drama. Im not talking shit/random pking ingame therefore I have no issues whatsoever.
If you random killing people and run your mouth too much, dont expect any better results then.

well, this server IS spoofed... Just check the online list, most of sorcerers around 30-40lvl are logged in the same time (around 6AM) and online till now :D THey have all 40~~ mlv and 15 shielding... Btw. I'm playing from the begging, being a lot in depot and never saw them :)
180 ppls online, 30 at trainers (counted) thais depot totally empty :D

soo... this serv is just futureless
cya

Last edited by a moderator:
shit server admins delete characters if you even comment on a ban if you play this server you must love swimming in a toxic waste pool, one question on why a player was banned you get banned and your character gets sent to another account example :https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444144112606642206/481384463503196161/unknown.png, you ask for a refund youll just get this V and banned off discord.
RagnarToday at 5:47 AM

You wont win single penny from paypal cases

Good luck
"And also selling banned/deleted characters on their character market"
eMduv9H.png

28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

Im not a friend to any GM and Im not looking for any friends neither. I just like the server despite all the drama. Im not talking shit/random pking ingame therefore I have no issues whatsoever.
If you random killing people and run your mouth too much, dont expect any better results then.
If you think you have no issues with GM's, they might just ban you for that.

Changelog#
Whats new?
-Carlin Castle revamped
-This Castle revamped
-Added new wyrm spawn in Edron
-Added facebook event teleport in Thais library
-Level protection has been disabled
-Max level at Carlin Castle 55->60
-Max level at Fibula Castle 90->100
-Paypal bill price reduced 500->300
-Great divine ball rune boost + 50% dmg
-Forgiven amulet charges 3->2

Cleaned the thread, stay to the topic if you wish to add information about the server, if it's ex spoofed use your manners.

I'm not saying its spoofed, just corrupt GM's.

Well some did say that and im fine with that.
But not when they write it like this "This f.. noob server is a f... sh... server and all they do is f.... spoofing"

Well some did say that and im fine with that.
But not when they write it like this "This f.. noob server is a f... sh... server and all they do is f.... spoofing"
Yeah true i understand that, i don't see the point of them doing it. If they did it without the swearing it would probably be no problems

Apparently my message was deleted, Even though i said nothing of which WibbenZ said was unacceptable. So i'll post again. One of the most corrupt server's i've experienced in a long time and i play/support almost every old school server/custom ot. I would stay away as the level of professionalism is quite disgusting.