• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Seriously stop posting negative shit about this server , Everyone can see that the owner did put alot of time in this server and still is people are starting to see that now.
every day a new record of players online ... and even my guild has more members online then "but only 30 or 40 are real players."" so stop that shit and start to play or leave this thread.

Yours ,

Reborn

Seriously stop posting negative shit about this server , Everyone can see that the owner did put alot of time in this server and still is people are starting to see that now.
every day a new record of players online ... and even my guild has more members online then "but only 30 or 40 are real players."" so stop that shit and start to play or leave this thread.

Yours ,

Reborn

There's only 13 people in your guild, how does your guild alone have more than 30 or 40 real players online?

And what can be said about this positive server, it is a fucking spoofed server, the game here does not make sense, and this gm does not even dare to write the truth, this man fires 1500 viev bots on twitch, and 200 spoofed chars in server, i was playing here since in first edition probably nothing changed fuck this spoofed ot

Last event was bad planned but had fun.

I got some suggestions to maybe make certain things better.

1. High levels should be able to enter all raids. This will be better to farm silver tokens and to help new players.
2. Diamond islands npc tells me to get item 22 18 and 30 or something. What is this?
3. Legendary diamond monsters should give more xp. I went with a team of 1 ek and 3 ms and the time it took us killing it isent worth it. (Lvl 110s)
4. Diamond rotworms and carrion worms hit alot compared to their non diamond bros. Even if theyre not made to be like them the task xp says theyre similiar.
5. Level rec. Is tricky since diamond hydra says 70 plus but its more difficult.

Not all are suggestions but things that i noticed as player.

why do bolts hit 500+ pvp? ;s i think i go make paladin cuz mages are useless oneshotted at lvl 150 by 200 rp

edit; remove death bolts pls

Last edited:
Update/Fixes
*Balance fixes:
-Only Sorcerers and Druids are able to use Sudden Mort Runes.
-Power Bolts weakened
-Death Bolts weakened
-Burst Arrows now have accurate formula
*Monster Changes:
-White Dragons, Black Templars, Hero Highguards, Solar Dragons, Undead Hydras, Supreme Warlocks, Witch Agatha have had loot changes.
-Hero Highguard and Black Templars were also reworked into high-end(level 150+ recommended) monsters.
-For more information take a look at our monsters section in the wiki. Monsters - WeAreTibia
*Added new items:
-Hydra Scale Legs (2 health per second regeneration), dropped by undead hydras.
-Heroic Shield (6% physical protection 37 def), dropped by hero highguards.
-Hunter's Spear (40atk, 18 cap), dropped by hero highguards.
-Guardian Boots (3 armor, 2% physical, 5% fire, +10 speed), dropped by solar dragons.
*Spells/Runes fixes:
-Death wave (exevo death hur) mana from 250 to 280
-Fixed energy beam (exevo vis lux) mana from 40 to 100, updated to accurate formula
-Mini heal friend (exura sio mini) mana from 10 to 20, updated and formula
-UH and IH exhaustion from 1100 to 1000
-Destroy Field rune, Desintegrate Rune, Chameleon Rune, Antidote Rune exhaustion from 2000 to 1000
-Sudden Death Rune, Great Fireball Rune, Great Divineball from exhaustion 1600 to 2000
-Find Person, Creature Illusion, Invisibility, Cancel Invisibility exhaustion from 2000 to 1000
-Conjurable runes and ammunition exhaustion from 2000 to 1000
-Wild growth rune is now only useable by druids
-Physical attacks by spells are now properly blocked by armor values.
*Other
-Npc Diamond Digger will talk now about exact items you need to complete the mission.
-Added Guild Wars page to website

money-contest.png

Update 03.12.2018
Congratulations for the top 3 players. Money contest is finished.
1. Valio won 30$ + 250 points with level 250
valio.png

2. Payback Il won 25$ with level 239
payback-il.png

3. King Of Lords won 100 points with level 226

Update / Fixes
-Teleport at Witch Agatha is fixed
-Level limits on Fibula Castle has been removed
-Added NPC Naldward in Diamond Prison, which sells diamond arrows/spears ( you need to complete
mission from Diamond Digger first )
-Added NPC Okhar at entrace of Diamond Prison, where you can buy unliimted access ( ask him for
diamond prison / access )
-All healing spells remove paralyze, even while walking
-Sudden Death rune got old formula again
-Heal Friend spell boosted
-Spawns of Black Templars and Hero HighGuards are reworked
-Exhausted of aggresive runes back to 1600, healing 900
-New item: Ice amulet, 15% ice protection 200 charges (drops from astaroth+astarith)
-New item: Frozen shield, 7% ice protection 34 def (drops from astaroth+astarith, frostwing)
-New item: Frozen plate legs, 8% ice protection 9 arm (drops from astaroth+astarith)
-New item: Frozen Sword 49/34
-New item: Dragon Slayer 44/28 2 handed (drops from astaroth/astarith and frost dragons)
-New item: Frost Dagger, replaces Icy sword and now
shows how many charges left. (drops from astaroth, astarith, frostwing, blue knight)
-New item: Skull axe 52/31 10% attack speed (drops extremely rarely from skull demon and very rarely
from rorina the ancient one)
-Hat of the Mad armor fixed from 1 to 3
-Blood Axe def from 35 to 30

-Grudul the Cruel reworked
-Meryhathor reworked
-Astaroth & Astarith reworked
-Mancubus reworked
-Dhampir reworked
-Some minor adjustments to old hero, supreme warlocks, tibia explorer and few other

-Added sprites for 7.4 deco wands
-Replaced Crystal spider sprite
-Added hydra ham and frozen ham
-Added rune emblem backpacks
-New sprites for godly set and heavenly weapons

-Warlocks now drop Wand of Might (deco)
-Necromancers now drop Conjurer Wand (deco)
-Behemoths now drop Green Spellwand
-Fire devils now drop Red Spellwand
-Orc shamans now drop Blue Spellwand

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad gm listens to everyones suggestions. Theres lots to do here and with few changes alreasy the server is growing everyday.

We are able to farm fibula castle raid now but wish it would become pvp. Itll be a nice factorm

Pvp on in fibula castle raid would be really nice, alot of enemies sit in trainers so we cant kill them. But if they dont join the raids cause they'll get pked atleast the ones that are willing to fight will get advantages cause of the token rewards, so it'll probably force fights which'd be pretty fun.

Update
-Fibula Castle is now normal PvP zone.
-Rorina Part 4 last room revamped Ghazbaran is replaced by Jormungandr ( new boss )
-Hell Dungeon last room revamped Morgaroth is replaced by Haborym ( new boss )
-Morgaroth , Ghazbaran from now will be only Raid Monsters.
-Teleports from bosses of castle raids timer 2 min -> 10 min
-New area with Furys, Tibia Explorers, Skull Demons added to location 6
-New area with Frostwings added to location 17
-New tasks added: Frostwings, Skull Demons, Furys

Can u tell me how many real players playing there? without this 45-55 mages on online list?

Why there is so many spoofers? You can check the online list, they have 19 shielding and 50+- ml. This seems like a corrupt ADM.

Newbies still moning about one thing over and over.. Everyone knows the server is spoofed.. you need to get over it, its time.. Server is definitely not empty and theres still good amount of people playing so keep on hating and flaming, it wont change shit. Imo the server is good fun wether its being spoofed or not.

Newbies still moning about one thing over and over.. Everyone knows the server is spoofed.. you need to get over it, its time.. Server is definitely not empty and theres still good amount of people playing so keep on hating and flaming, it wont change shit. Imo the server is good fun wether its being spoofed or not.
insteand of giving amounts of 50$ for top players he just can reset the server.. pay 2 or 3 days otservlist advertisment have a better antibot client, host it in europe and have a proxy for USA

insteand of giving amounts of 50$ for top players he just can reset the server.. pay 2 or 3 days otservlist advertisment have a better antibot client, host it in europe and have a proxy for USA
if is that easy why 'tibianas' never was sucessful :rolleyes:

Because tibianas still in progress and i would stay with 1 player online insteand of spooff 400 players giving me a bad reputation :) any other question Sir?

It's not SPOOFED, they are real, they are just makers.
In this server you have an item called GOLDEN TOKEN, which you can get one of them simply staying online for an hour, but you need to be level 45+. The fact that most of these online players are Sorcerers it's because ppl also make SDs with them, that's it. The server economy basically doesn't exist, so the major "coins" are the SDs and the Tokens. (which you can have both with a level 45 sorcerer)

In general its a really good server, the Staff works hard to bring new things, but it have becomed a P2W server, so if you live in europe or if you got some some to spent, just buy a some of blue boxes and youll be good in the server.

It's not SPOOFED, they are real, they are just makers.
In this server you have an item called GOLDEN TOKEN, which you can get one of them simply staying online for an hour, but you need to be level 45+. The fact that most of these online players are Sorcerers it's because ppl also make SDs with them, that's it. The server economy basically doesn't exist, so the major "coins" are the SDs and the Tokens. (which you can have both with a level 45 sorcerer)

In general its a really good server, the Staff works hard to bring new things, but it have becomed a P2W server, so if you live in europe or if you got some some to spent, just buy a some of blue boxes and youll be good in the server.
every server who has an item or whatever you say that make you stay more than 15 minutes online is spoof why? because these players are online for 24 hours until server save and then they become online again when the server open after 1 minute i never said the server is bad or something like that i just said insteand of giving free money for play invest that money on a good advertisment and make yourself look good hoster not like he is right now "Spooffer" but the second accounts from this thread are waking up :XD by the way the server is good but not atm

Its spoofed lol ur in denial
Edit; shit ot gm lies to the only 10 players he bas